Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Active Shooter at YouTube HQ

Featured Replies

Weird story, some are saying she was mad they were censoring her vegan opinions?

 

Wait, a gun toting vegan? Now I've heard it all.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she's a vegan, her views need to be suppressed.

 

Too soon?

If she's a vegan, her views need to be suppressed.

 

Too soon?

It would appear that in the end, she suppressed her own opinions and videos, so....:whistling:

Really surprised something like this hasn’t happened previously with all the people trying to make it being a YouTube star.

Does anyone else find it ironic that this happened at YouTube headquarters, yet no video of the incident can be found on YouTube? Not making light of a serious situation and I hope those injured recover fully, but in the day and age we live in, the situation kind of is the definition of irony.

Does anyone else find it ironic that this happened at YouTube headquarters, yet no video of the incident can be found on YouTube? Not making light of a serious situation and I hope those injured recover fully, but in the day and age we live in, the situation kind of is the definition of irony.

 

YouTube would own the rights to the video won’t they? I’d hope the only video available is security cameras. Lord knows if I am in an active shooter situation I am not pulling out my phone until I am in a safe place.

YouTube would own the rights to the video won’t they? I’d hope the only video available is security cameras. Lord knows if I am in an active shooter situation I am not pulling out my phone until I am in a safe place.

 

Selfish.

Reporting she was at a target range just before she opened fire at YouTube.

Does anyone else find it ironic that this happened at YouTube headquarters, yet no video of the incident can be found on YouTube? Not making light of a serious situation and I hope those injured recover fully, but in the day and age we live in, the situation kind of is the definition of irony.

 

No. YouTube pulls video all the time that they don’t feel are appropriate. The platform is not wide open where you can post whatever you want. I’m guessing any video of this particular event would get yanked pretty quickly.

Probably so and I said it with tongue planted firmly in cheek, but the sentiment is still the same;. YouTube, the bastion of online video in an age where almost everything is videoed now by someone, has a huge news making event happen at their headquarters and no video (yet anyway, very well may be security video out there but that's different). I just think the whole thing is hugely ironic.

Am I missing something? Where is the outrage to take our guns this time?

Am I missing something? Where is the outrage to take our guns this time?

 

Be careful what you wish for.

 

I doubt this gal played violent video games or watched violent movies.

Am I missing something? Where is the outrage to take our guns this time?

 

Tough to argue a Muslim, vegan, female using a handgun, in a gun free zone, in a very strict gun control state. Doesn’t fit the white, NRA male script.

Am I missing something? Where is the outrage to take our guns this time?

 

Did she have a criminal record? Was she underage? Did she have an AR-15? What type of gun did she have? There are differences and you know it?

 

This is still tragic nonethe less. You are missing nothing.

  • Author
Did she have a criminal record? Was she underage? Did she have an AR-15? What type of gun did she have? There are differences and you know it?

 

This is still tragic nonethe less. You are missing nothing.

 

3 people shot with a revolver, shotgun or AR15...exactly what is the difference based on type of firearm used. Why does type of firearm matter in some cases and not in others?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.