April 8, 20188 yr Author Probably so. But to act like it was ignored is very disingenuous. Sorry the coverage didn't suit your needs. I never said it was ignored. It did have a very short news cycle considering the high profile location and the anti gun protest being held.
April 8, 20188 yr I never said it was ignored. It did have a very short news cycle considering the high profile location and the anti gun protest being held. Limited casualties with only the shooter dying. That drops it out of the news cycle with the quickness. Need a bigger body count to make waves.
April 8, 20188 yr Limited casualties with only the shooter dying. That drops it out of the news cycle with the quickness. Need a bigger body count to make waves. The Vegas shooting has vanished from the news. Never heard motive or how many rounds fired, how many folks actually got shot etc. old news! On the the next bit of hype.
April 8, 20188 yr The Vegas shooting has vanished from the news. Never heard motive or how many rounds fired, how many folks actually got shot etc. old news! On the the next bit of hype. That did go on for weeks, to be fair. And is still going on on those awful Reddit and 4chan threads that the crazies love to get their news from.
April 8, 20188 yr That did go on for weeks, to be fair. And is still going on on those awful Reddit and 4chan threads that the crazies love to get their news from. It did go on for a couple of weeks. And I guess I’m glad I’m not familiar with those other news outlets. Lol.
April 8, 20188 yr It did go on for a couple of weeks. And I guess I’m glad I’m not familiar with those other news outlets. Lol. You should be proud of yourself, since that's where the worst of the worst hardcore right-wingers hang out. Like the people who tore into the survivors of the Parkland stuff like they were pansies or something.
April 8, 20188 yr You should be proud of yourself, since that's where the worst of the worst hardcore right-wingers hang out. Like the people who tore into the survivors of the Parkland stuff like they were pansies or something. Hmmm, I’m pretty far right and stay the heck away from those things. Media is so screwed up, or rather idiots that buy into that stuff are so screwed up.
April 8, 20188 yr You should be proud of yourself, since that's where the worst of the worst hardcore right-wingers hang out. Like the people who tore into the survivors of the Parkland stuff like they were pansies or something. Reddit might have a sub or two that is hardcore right wing, but 99% of that site is raging liberal.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.