Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nationals at Reds (3/29-4/1)

Featured Replies

Sucks they lost but anyone who was saying it was a mistake to move the game to Friday is a fool (not directed to any BGP member).

  • Replies 140
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I honestly don't know how anyone can listen to local talk radio. 50% of the air time is commercials/weather/traffic and only 1 or 2 people worth listening to.

 

Who do you like locally?

Who do you like locally?

 

I like Mo and can handle Lance at times. I’m honestly not sure who is even on anymore. I listen to podcasts like 98% of the time.

I like Mo and can handle Lance at times. I’m honestly not sure who is even on anymore. I listen to podcasts like 98% of the time.

 

Mainly asked cause Mo is the only one I remotely listen to as well. Turned into a mainly podcast guy myself.

I like Gennett. I also like players who play with a little pizazz, and show a bit of spit (sub for a different word) and vinegar. I think Gennett fits all of those descriptions.

 

I am with you here. The Ron Oester type guy. Brings the "intangibles" to the park everyday.

The reds have signed SP Yovani Gallardo to a one year major league deal. He was just released four days ago by the Brewers.

 

No risk signing. Once a very good pitcher, velocity apparently has regain some ticks which is reason for optimism.

Castillo gave up a two strike HR to Adams in the first and struggled the rest of the way. Reds did score some runs today with three Home Runs. Reds had a chance to come back but Votto was passive with bases loaded and took a called third strike. I really don't understand why you are not swinging at anything close with bases loaded.

It looked like there were a ton of empty seats on the highlights. That can't be a good omen for the attendance numbers for the year.

  • Author
It looked like there were a ton of empty seats on the highlights. That can't be a good omen for the attendance numbers for the year.

 

Our Reds rep at work said back in January season tickets were down 12%. Now I know walk ups skew the attendance numbers a lot, but I think its going to be a down year from last year.

Castillo gave up a two strike HR to Adams in the first and struggled the rest of the way. Reds did score some runs today with three Home Runs. Reds had a chance to come back but Votto was passive with bases loaded and took a called third strike. I really don't understand why you are not swinging at anything close with bases loaded.

 

That called third strike wasn't a pitch he could hit. I'm not sure it was a strike.

  • Author

I guess I hadnt really looked at the first month schedule but the Reds got screwed. They could be 10-20 by the end of the month easily.

That called third strike wasn't a pitch he could hit. I'm not sure it was a strike.

 

You maybe right but you have to swing. Close enough to be called a strike, close enough to swing.

Our Reds rep at work said back in January season tickets were down 12%. Now I know walk ups skew the attendance numbers a lot, but I think its going to be a down year from last year.

 

Three straight seasons of not reaching 70 wins will do that to you on attendance. People aren't going to pay for a sub-par product.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.