Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nationals at Reds (3/29-4/1)

Featured Replies

I thought that Garrett was in line to make that start?

 

He was in line to be the 5th starter when needed until Finnegan was ready. With Iglesias gone for the first 3 days, and the Nationals & Cubs being so left-handed, they wanted to keep him in the bullpen for the first two series.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winker LF

Suarez 3B

Votto 1B

Gennett 2B

Schebler RF

Barnhart C

Peraza SS

Bailey P

Hamilton CF

Winker LF

Suarez 3B

Votto 1B

Gennett 2B

Schebler RF

Barnhart C

Peraza SS

Bailey P

Hamilton CF

 

Wonder why the change in the lineup.

I'm shocked. Price actually is putting out a solidly arranged lineup.

I'm shocked. Price actually is putting out a solidly arranged lineup.

 

So was the other one actually ever official, or just a speculated lineup?

So was the other one actually ever official, or just a speculated lineup?

 

What other one? This is the only one I saw.

I’m shocked, but that’s the right way to do it. I wonder why it was Duvall who was out.

What other one? This is the only one I saw.

 

I saw one listed on the Reds website on Wednesday.

I’m shocked, but that’s the right way to do it. I wonder why it was Duvall who was out.

 

Cutting down on his strikeout total? I for one am hoping that Hamilton is on a very short leash.

I’m shocked, but that’s the right way to do it. I wonder why it was Duvall who was out.

 

My assumption is trying to get as many LH bats in the lineup as possible against Scherzer.

Cutting down on his strikeout total? I for one am hoping that Hamilton is on a very short leash.

 

I think this pretty much answers the question about who will leadoff when Winker plays. It's a start...

I could go on our work tickets had the game still been Thursday. But now that it is Friday, and last day of the month, no one in the company can go.

 

What a tragedy!

Smells like a platoon for Duvall. If he sits tomorrow against Strasburg and starts against Gio on SUN, gonna smell a lot more like it. If you're trying a 4 person OF rotation, Duvall plays against all LHPs and occasionally against a RHP. Hamilton is anemic from both sides but has speed & defense.

 

Maybe the rotation will include pinch run and defensive replacement innings for Hamilton?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.