April 2, 20188 yr 10,335 people in attendance. Almost the exact same level as the Msrlins. It was Easter Sunday and 48 degrees!
April 2, 20188 yr Watched the final inning on TV. Looked like about 35 of the original 10,335 stuck it out.
April 2, 20188 yr It was Easter Sunday and 48 degrees! Very true, but these next two games, even against the Cubs, are gonna be rather low too.
April 2, 20188 yr Very true, but these next two games, even against the Cubs, are gonna be rather low too. Over/Under on the percentage of Cubs fans? I'll set it at 46%.
April 2, 20188 yr Over/Under on the percentage of Cubs fans? I'll set it at 46%. I'll go with the under. Cubs fans traveling extremely well....in the summer and on weekends. But on April 2-3, during the week, I just don't see it. I wish there were 25K Cubs fans coming today and tomorrow. On June 23rd, you could probably put that at about 65%.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.