Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nationals at Reds (3/29-4/1)

Featured Replies

It's Opening Day for the Redlegs and I'll just reminisce about some of my favorite players when I was a kid... By the way, I also liked those unis back then as well.

 

Favorite Reds.PNG

  • Replies 140
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to listen to the opening day radio talk on WLW but had to flip the channel after about 3 minutes. Bill Cunningham is such a troll I just can't stomach listening to him

I tried to listen to the opening day radio talk on WLW but had to flip the channel after about 3 minutes. Bill Cunningham is such a troll I just can't stomach listening to him

 

I honestly don't know how anyone can listen to local talk radio. 50% of the air time is commercials/weather/traffic and only 1 or 2 people worth listening to.

I honestly don't know how anyone can listen to local talk radio. 50% of the air time is commercials/weather/traffic and only 1 or 2 people worth listening to.

 

You figure out what two (or three) stations you want to flip between and when the commercials come on you change stations. I do the same thing watching TV. I almost always flip channels when commercials come on.

Good outing for Homer. Reds just can't scratch a run but they are facing one of the best in the game but getting ready for bullpen work.

No one could ask for anything more out of Homer Bailey. That might be his best start in two or three years.

Get ready for Senzel. Peraza is pathetic. I would never throw that guy a strike if pitched against him. Terrible plate discipline.

And Hamilton can move on also. Make him a late inning pinch runner and defensive replacement. That is about all he is worth.

Hamilton belongs in the minors.

Scooter Gennett had a good game.

I like Gennett. I also like players who play with a little pizazz, and show a bit of spit (sub for a different word) and vinegar. I think Gennett fits all of those descriptions.

Hamilton was bad but remember Winker was no better today. Reds may not score in this three game series.

Wink has yet to have a true chance to show what he can do. Hamilton is a triple A player, with great speed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.