Nationals at Reds (3/29-4/1)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way better than a bunch of ticked off fans standing around inside the ballpark only to start the game 2+ hours after the scheduled pitch, if at all. I've worked that, it's not fun for anyone involved.

Yup. I'm pretty sure this is the exact reason they build in the extra day everyday. Might as well use it.

I bunch of people might be upset with the decision because people have to get upset about everything, but it is the right decision if the forecast is not pretty for Thursday. Especially this year when you really don't have to worry about the parade or anything.

Except people who took off work to attend the game and now cant because its been moved. You know the one game a year they sell out.

Did you have tickets to the game? If not, I'll file this in the "people wanting to complain just because file".

I could go on our work tickets had the game still been Thursday. But now that it is Friday, and last day of the month, no one in the company can go.

As a sidenote to this, did anybody catch the pitching change for the Reds in finale? Looks like Romano is getting the start instead of Mahle. Any word why?

Has Mahle clock started? Does his September call up affect that? If not, then he should not be on this roster till the clock start date.