Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nationals at Reds (3/29-4/1)

Featured Replies

How does everyone see this year's pitching staff compared to the pitching staffs we have seen the last two or three years?

  • Replies 140
  • Views 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Way better than a bunch of ticked off fans standing around inside the ballpark only to start the game 2+ hours after the scheduled pitch, if at all. I've worked that, it's not fun for anyone involved.

 

 

 

Yup. I'm pretty sure this is the exact reason they build in the extra day everyday. Might as well use it.

 

I bunch of people might be upset with the decision because people have to get upset about everything, but it is the right decision if the forecast is not pretty for Thursday. Especially this year when you really don't have to worry about the parade or anything.

 

Except people who took off work to attend the game and now cant because its been moved. You know the one game a year they sell out.

  • Author
It's all your fault. :lol2:

 

I blame Votto.

Except people who took off work to attend the game and now cant because its been moved. You know the one game a year they sell out.

 

Did you have tickets to the game? If not, I'll file this in the "people wanting to complain just because file".

Did you have tickets to the game? If not, I'll file this in the "people wanting to complain just because file".

 

Not much you can do about the rain. I'd be happy they gave this much notice.

That was pretty much a given. Sort of like @LRCW blaming Dusty.

 

Not even close. There were plenty of times Dusty was legitimately to blame.

Not even close. There were plenty of times Dusty was legitimately to blame.

 

Haha. Very true.

As a sidenote to this, did anybody catch the pitching change for the Reds in finale? Looks like Romano is getting the start instead of Mahle. Any word why?

  • Author
Did you have tickets to the game? If not, I'll file this in the "people wanting to complain just because file".

 

I could go on our work tickets had the game still been Thursday. But now that it is Friday, and last day of the month, no one in the company can go.

  • Author
Not much you can do about the rain. I'd be happy they gave this much notice.

 

I get that, I was just making the statement. I doubt they would have canceled it had the parade taken place on Thursday as well.

  • Author
As a sidenote to this, did anybody catch the pitching change for the Reds in finale? Looks like Romano is getting the start instead of Mahle. Any word why?

 

Has Mahle clock started? Does his September call up affect that? If not, then he should not be on this roster till the clock start date.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.