Who would win? CovCath or UConn Women's team

:lol2: :lol2:

CJ would score 50+ against those women. Jake and his limited skills would score 30+ and grab 15+ rebounds against those women without breaking much of a sweat. I’ve watched Jake use both hands in the paint against guys much taller, much stronger and more athletic than anything Geno’s team could throw at him. Anyone who thinks differently clearly has an agenda to take shots at Jake for some reason.

No agenda just an opinion based on lunch conversations with a former women's and men's college coach and a current high school boys coach.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repaired broken quote

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. I’m with you. Geno himself says a group of borderlines D3 guys whip them. And people want to argue about a crew like CCH.

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good argument!

Because someone stated it on this forum it is now a fact?

What is the purpose of this thread?

It seems to me that it's main result is that it's shown the underlying sexism that exists here.

Its especially interesting because the UConn Women team is a college, nationally covered team by the media and has won something like 198 of their last 200 games. What makes it so interesting about this highly recognized team is the idea that they could be beaten by a HS team. Its a sort of oddity that is an interesting topic.

Would UConn score on anything other than free throws if CovCath really locked down defensively?

Simple answer, yes. These are still D-1 athletes that run a very efficient offense. CC isn’t going to be perfect defensively.

You've got a quick PG who can dunk, is stronger than any girl UConn has, and has a D2 scholly.

Is this Aidan Ruthsatz you are talking about or someone else? No way Ruthsatz can dunk.

There is no one on UCONN that can keep Jake Walter from scoring. Period. He could score literally every possession.

And then they'd have to account for everyone else on the team.

The challenge here would be getting Coach Ruthsatz to run his offense through Walter.

The better question is whether UCONN could beat CovCath's JV team...and I am not trying to be funny. I love watching UCONN's women too. I LOVE the way they play. What makes Geno so good IMO is that his teams ALWAYS play totally unselfishly. They pass the ball extremely well and play for each other. They really do run a clinic offensively. That being said, let's be real here...