Nevada 75 Cincinnati 73

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me help you.

This team does NOT PLAY a lick of defense. NONE!!! They don't even demonstrate that they understand the concepts, SHY AWAY FROM CHARGES, all one-on-one and little weak side help. Use shot blocking as a primary defensive concept.

Spread them out and go to the house. Sad!

Embarrassing!!!

Having great athletes will take you a long way against inferior opponents, but when push comes to shove, you better get down and play some D, or at least make the effort.

Is this satire? :lol2:

Did you just say UC doesn’t play defense? :lol2:

They’re only one of the best 2-3 defensive teams in all of college basketball. Consistently. Year in, year out.

It's a bit overhyped partly due to the schedule.

Xavier 89

Houston 67

Houston 70

Wichita St 76

Tulsa 74

Strong D but a bit overhyped IMO.

Did you just say UC doesn’t play defense? :lol2:

They’re only one of the best 2-3 defensive teams in all of college basketball. Consistently. Year in, year out.

Good athletes can be overwhelming, and post sizable, lopsided wins, which make your numbers look good.

Did you watch the defensive product that they presented today??? Attempting to steal the ball on every possession and block shots is NOT good defense.

The shame is that 80% (or more) of the fans watching the game, have no idea what they are looking at.

They were sadly embarrassing defensively today.

Good athletes can be overwhelming, and post sizable, lopsided wins, which make your numbers look good.

Did you watch the defensive product that they presented today??? Attempting to steal the ball on every possession and block shots is NOT good defense.

The shame is that 80% (or more) of the fans watching the game, have no idea what they are looking at.

They were sadly embarrassing defensively today.

Well, I certainly agree with the bold part of your post.

You mean Cumberland. I hear you but I see Mick's point in leaving him in. You saw what happened when Cumberland went out. But, I agree I would have sat him till the 4 minute timeout.

Yes Cumberland, Mick seemed to be cussing him when he got that 5th foul...I felt it was Mick's fault for leaving him in.

Whenever you’re ready to come over to the blue side, we all know it’s in you you’ve aren’t L1C4 again until Mack comes anyway. Add one more to the BBN for a few weeks.

I always enjoy the Ohio State football and UK basketball fan telling others about how they cheer for their teams. :lol2: