Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nevada 75 Cincinnati 73

Featured Replies

That was an epic fail.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For UL in the NIT ?

 

Sensitive much? :lol2:

Keeping close tabs on UK, did you finally convert lol?

 

I always keep up with them? Kinda hard not to around here.

The Cincinnati curse in all sports continues. Cincinnati teams in all sports finds ways to break it's fans hearts in the worst ways possible. I feel for UC fans because I know how it feels from the other Cincinnati sports. However I am definitely glad this is the one sport where a Cincinnati team is not my favorite team. Wow that's devastating.

Sensitive much? :lol2:

 

Not at all.

Who were you talking about in your original post ?

Not at all.

Who were you talking about in your original post ?

 

I was talking about the Bracket of Death.

 

What does Louisville have to do with it?

 

#Triggered

A collapse like that takes a total team effort and include the coaches in that too. No one person blows a 22 point lead. That is a failure by the entire team.

Loved when the showed the crowd shots as Nevada was making their comeback to see the Xavier fans cheering on Nevada as well.

I was talking about the Bracket of Death.

 

What does Louisville have to do with it?

 

#Triggered

 

I never posted about the bracket.

 

I do love the fact that a UL fan is posting about UK in a Cincinnati thread while the Cards battle it out to be the 69th best team in the nation...

So mad right now. Wrapped up dinner and took our time getting home. Figured it was a blow out.

The final 4 from the South Regional will be for sure #5 Kentucky, #7 Nevada, #11 Loyola of Chicago (who Kentucky played this year) and either #16 UMBC or #9 Kansas State. Unreal

I never posted about the bracket.

 

I do love the fact that a UL fan is posting about UK in a Cincinnati thread while the Cards battle it out to be the 69th best team in the nation...

 

I was posting about the bracket. You replied to me, and brought up UofL. Twice. :lol2:

And Mick once again fails to reach the Sweet Sixteen....Once in how many years there now?

 

 

Yes, I know Mick's quote was taken out of context but this type of tweet was guaranteed after this loss.

 

 

@RoushKSR

 

Kentucky has more 2018 NCAA Tournament wins than Cincinnati, Indiana and Louisville combined

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.