Nevada 75 Cincinnati 73

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Cincinnati curse in all sports continues. Cincinnati teams in all sports finds ways to break it's fans hearts in the worst ways possible. I feel for UC fans because I know how it feels from the other Cincinnati sports. However I am definitely glad this is the one sport where a Cincinnati team is not my favorite team. Wow that's devastating.

I was talking about the Bracket of Death.

What does Louisville have to do with it?

#Triggered

I never posted about the bracket.

I do love the fact that a UL fan is posting about UK in a Cincinnati thread while the Cards battle it out to be the 69th best team in the nation...

I never posted about the bracket.

I do love the fact that a UL fan is posting about UK in a Cincinnati thread while the Cards battle it out to be the 69th best team in the nation...

I was posting about the bracket. You replied to me, and brought up UofL. Twice. :lol2:

And Mick once again fails to reach the Sweet Sixteen....Once in how many years there now?

Yes, I know Mick's quote was taken out of context but this type of tweet was guaranteed after this loss.

@RoushKSR

Kentucky has more 2018 NCAA Tournament wins than Cincinnati, Indiana and Louisville combined