Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 95 Buffalo 75

Featured Replies

Final. On to the Sweet 16! Cats playing well at the right time that is great to see. With Scott County putting a beat down on Warren Central half of the crowd was out in the walk ways watching the Cats!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very solid, impressive win for UK. They showed a ton of grit and toughness in a very challenging game.

 

Cats won this one with little contribution from Knox who was in foul trouble most of the game.

Regardless of how the bracket played out people doubting Cal and his team are silly. He proves it time and time again he has his guys ready to go in March.

If they keep playing like this, Kentucky could win it all. It helps that the road is much easier now than expected. Every tournament run needs a little luck, too.

Let's go live to the Nate Oats Trash Talk Hotline

Coach Cal coached his tail off in this game!

That game felt like they won by about 5 not 20.

Heck of a performance by Shea, but also really happy for Diallo to play as well as he did.

Big games from Wenyen (DUB/DUB) and Hami to help SGA. On to CATLANTA

Regardless of how the bracket played out people doubting Cal and his team are silly. He proves it time and time again he has his guys ready to go in March.

 

Yep!

Wow, I didn’t think they would play like that after game 1, I missed this pick, glad I did! Buffalo was tuff!

SGA did his thing. Knox helped out offensively in 1st half until foul trouble. Gabriel solid game. Diallo amazing game! Hopefully his confidence stays this high the rest of the way. Finally showed his potential.

Wow, I didn’t think they would play like that after game 1, I missed this pick, glad I did! Buffalo was tuff!

 

One day you will trust coach Cal to get the team playing it's best come March. :D

 

Sorry considering our discussions this year, I had to. It's definitely a fun time come March seeing them win. I love years like this best when they go on runs people didn't expect. Hopefully they have 4 more straight wins in them!

 

Go cats!

Tennessee about to lose to Loyola, this bracket is going to work out for UK.

One day you will trust coach Cal to get the team playing it's best come March. :D

 

Sorry considering our discussions this year, I had to. It's definitely a fun time come March seeing them win. I love years like this best when they go on runs people didn't expect. Hopefully they have 4 more straight wins in them!

 

Go cats!

 

Go ahead, you’ve earned the right to gloat, I wanted to believe, I just couldn’t with this bunch, guys are stepping up big, except Richards.

GO CATS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.