Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 95 Buffalo 75

Featured Replies

When Diallo got going, it looked to me like Cal started running plays for him. They were running plays I don’t remember seeing.

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Diallo got going, it looked to me like Cal started running plays for him. They were running plays I don’t remember seeing.

 

Coach Cal may have a few tricks left of his sleeves.

  • Author

The Cats have moved on to their NCAA leading 43rd Sweet 16 appearance.

I think Hami made himself some money yesterday. Finally showed what is potential is on both ends of the court. Played with much more energy than he has most of the year. If he can keep up the effort, his athleticism can't be matched by many.

I'm worried about everyone in the bracket...especially UC if they play.

 

Don't have to worry now. They just went down. Crazy how some higher seeded teams have gone out this year.

Cincinnati is better than Kentucky.

 

I guess we will never find this out now. Great season by UC though. They need to get out of that horrible conference to be battle tested by tourney time. Wichita and Houston just don’t cut it for preparation.

I guess we will never find this out now. Great season by UC though. They need to get out of that horrible conference to be battle tested by tourney time. Wichita and Houston just don’t cut it for preparation.

 

UC needs to make the non-conference schedule tougher. Maybe their renovated arena will help make that happen?

@futurecoach, Coach Cal was thanking you for sticking up and sticking by his kids on his radio show just now.

 

This is the first time I have missed his show in the last couple of weeks. I'm sad I didn't get to hear him personally thank me by name on there lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.