Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 95 Buffalo 75

Featured Replies

Well I don't know much about Cincinnati. Haven't seen them play this year. What do they bring to the table?

 

Great defense but a inconsistent offense. Offensively we are better. I think we are about 5pts better than the Bearcats.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I don't know much about Cincinnati. Haven't seen them play this year. What do they bring to the table?

 

Second best defense in the nation. Senior leaders. Depth.

Second best defense in the nation. Senior leaders. Depth.

 

How's their offense?

I absolutely love the kind of cockiness, swagger this team is playing with now. The crowd was against them and earlier in the year they would have folded when a team made a run in that type of environment. Now we have people like SGA draining a three and telling the crowd to quiet down. I love their confidence right now!

U.K. came out ready to play and just took care of business with a blowout. Shai G- Alexander put on a clinic offensively w / 27pts, scoring in any and my "hard work" guy W. Gabriel added his usual toughness plus added 18pts.

On to the Sweet 16 in "Catlanta" !

This team showed tonight that when they get contributions from other guys they can play with anyone. Knox had an off night and Diallo stepped up and showed the athleticism that the NBA scouts like in him. Gabriel rebounded like he should against a smaller team that doesn't push him around. I just wish they would get a little bit more out of Richards because at some point they'll play a team that will be big and tough inside and Gabriel can't play that physical game. They really need Vanderbilt to be available to win it all but I honestly believe now that that is possible with a perfect game. The perfect game means playing like they did last night but getting the 50/50 balls which they aren't good at and taking care of the basketball. They go to sleep and throw it away on occasion and in a close game turnovers will kill them. If this team can focus on their shortcomings and play with hustle and desire they can go all the way to San Antonio on April 2nd but it will take a total team effort.

I'm worried about everyone in the bracket...especially UC if they play.

Well I don't know much about Cincinnati. Haven't seen them play this year. What do they bring to the table?

 

Lets not get ahead of ourselves fellas. They gotta win a game before then and UC has to win two. Pump the brakes.

I absolutely love the kind of cockiness, swagger this team is playing with now. The crowd was against them and earlier in the year they would have folded when a team made a run in that type of environment. Now we have people like SGA draining a three and telling the crowd to quiet down. I love their confidence right now!

 

Love how he is playing. Whole team seems to be gelling as we expected. Really gonna miss Coach Cal when he hangs it up. The fanbase is beyond spoiled.

I’m no Sister Jean Delores, but I have a really good feeling about the Cats right now.

That's only my opinion.

 

Boy I* hope you're wrong, would be a nice boost to get him back.

Just finished watching the game again. Man, Diallo looked like a different player.

 

I like my team.

Love how he is playing. Whole team seems to be gelling as we expected. Really gonna miss Coach Cal when he hangs it up. The fanbase is beyond spoiled.

 

No doubt!

Just finished watching the game again. Man, Diallo looked like a different player.

 

I like my team.

 

When Diallo got going, it looked to me like Cal started running plays for him. They were running plays I don’t remember seeing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.