Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 95 Buffalo 75

Featured Replies

Go ahead, you’ve earned the right to gloat, I wanted to believe, I just couldn’t with this bunch, guys are stepping up big, except Richards.

GO CATS

 

It's just about trusting coach Cal to get it right. Which imo he has earned that trust.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just about trusting coach Cal to get it right. Which imo he has earned that trust.

 

Maybe I’ll learn to, it ain’t Cal I had a problem with, but anyway, I could stand to be a little more positive for sure.

Maybe I’ll learn to, it ain’t Cal I had a problem with, but anyway, I could stand to be a little more positive for sure.

 

Plus as he says. They are freshman. They are going to rough especially during conference. It just takes time.

Who was that guy wearing #3 for the Cats today?:idunno:

What is Vanderbilt's status for next week?

What is Vanderbilt's status for next week?

 

I think he's done for the year.

I think he's done for the year.

Drat!

Here's a question: If UK loses its next game will you be satisfied with this team and the season they had?

Here's a question: If UK loses its next game will you be satisfied with this team and the season they had?

 

Not now only because they will be playing a lower seed. Had they made the Sweet 16 and lost to Virginia, I wouldn't have been too disappointed. But honestly with Tennessee also gone, Kentucky should make the Final Four. Anything less than that now and I would be a little disappointed.

That game felt like they won by about 5 not 20.

 

Buffalo played well until late in the game.

Not now only because they will be playing a lower seed. Had they made the Sweet 16 and lost to Virginia, I wouldn't have been too disappointed. But honestly with Tennessee also gone, Kentucky should make the Final Four. Anything less than that now and I would be a little disappointed.

 

 

Cincinnati is better than Kentucky.

Not now only because they will be playing a lower seed. Had they made the Sweet 16 and lost to Virginia, I wouldn't have been too disappointed. But honestly with Tennessee also gone, Kentucky should make the Final Four. Anything less than that now and I would be a little disappointed.

 

UC doesn't worry you?

I also believe UC is better than UK but the gap is narrowing.

UC doesn't worry you?

 

Well I don't know much about Cincinnati. Haven't seen them play this year. What do they bring to the table?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.