Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Ashland predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 180
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the place to continue talking about the game, and THE GAME ONLY.

 

We've heard enough about the decision to postpone and the accusations surrounding that. No more of that.

This is the place to continue talking about the game, and THE GAME ONLY.

 

We've heard enough about the decision to postpone and the accusations surrounding that. No more of that.

Thanks

I will be on the BC side tonight along with some other Ashland fans that have been run off. We have become Lions fans or who ever the Tomcats play. Go BC and take Ashland down with a big upset. :fight:

I will be on the BC side tonight along with some other Ashland fans that have been run off. We have become Lions fans or who ever the Tomcats play. Go BC and take Ashland down with a big upset. :fight:

Who cares? You were never a Tomcat anyway. :D

Who cares? You were never a Tomcat anyway. :D

 

 

Read the rules. No personal attacks.

I will be on the BC side tonight along with some other Ashland fans that have been run off. We have become Lions fans or who ever the Tomcats play. Go BC and take Ashland down with a big upset. :fight:

 

 

 

We'll make sure Dicky makes fun of Jeepman on the air tonight then. :D :D

We'll make sure Dicky makes fun of Jeepman on the air tonight then. :D :D

 

 

I like Dicky. He can make fun of me all he wants. He's a great sports announcer.

Upset is the word I would use too, Redblood....that should fit the Lions disposition immediately after the final horn.....UPSET.

 

:lol: It really amazes me that BC thinks they have a chance to win this game.....but Im glad to see they have confidence...

In all seriousness, I look for Boyd to give Ashland a tough game. These two teams usually play each other close to the best no matter what their records.I got away from my predictions last week, and it cost the Cats dearly. So I'm back to making my usual predictions. Let's hope it gets the Tomcats back on track.

 

 

Boyd Co. 28

 

Ashland 27

 

 

 

GO TOMCATS!!!! and go Michael Walters on Senior Night. Your entire family is extremely proud of you. :thumb: :thumb:

Read the rules. No personal attacks.

Sorry, I am not trying to attack anyone. You have been the one on the offensive here for the last 2 days. For some odd reason this is (or seems to be), a personal issue to you. Russell isn't even involved in this thread. I am just a little puzzled that somebody would jump ship over something so trivial. These are the same kids you said you rooted for all year. Enjoy the game. If it makes you feel better, root against the Tomcats.

In all seriousness, I look for Boyd to give Ashland a tough game. These two teams usually play each other close to the best no matter what their records.I got away from my predictions last week, and it cost the Cats dearly. So I'm back to making my usual predictions. Let's hope it gets the Tomcats back on track.

 

 

Boyd Co. 28

 

Ashland 27

 

 

 

GO TOMCATS!!!! and go Michael Walters on Senior Night. Your entire family is extremely proud of you. :thumb: :thumb:

 

 

 

 

:thumb:

:lol: It really amazes me that BC thinks they have a chance to win this game.....but Im glad to see they have confidence...

 

Your Maroon goggles amaze me....:thumb:

 

But hey, you root for your team and we will root for ours.....But I would say in all fairness you should have Crow specialized in the Kitchen, cause you have ate a lot, thats just from my experience with your past post.

 

But like I said, stay strong, support your team:thumb:

Your Maroon goggles amaze me....:thumb:

 

But hey, you root for your team and we will root for ours.....But I would say in all fairness you should have Crow specialized in the Kitchen, cause you have ate a lot, thats just from my experience with your past post.

 

But like I said, stay strong, support your team:thumb:

Butchered that hog yet? I'll bring the grill.

Butchered that hog yet? I'll bring the grill.

 

I got the hog and grill...........You got the beverages....:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.