Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Ashland predictions

Featured Replies

I got the hog and grill...........You got the beverages....:ylsuper:

I can be there and set up in 15 minutes. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 180
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can be there and set up in 15 minutes. :ylsuper:

:thumb:

As far as the standing go...does this game really matter? Even if Ashland loses, won't they still own the three-way tiebreaker with Mason and Boyd?

:lol: It really amazes me that BC thinks they have a chance to win this game.....but Im glad to see they have confidence...

 

At really amazes me that Ashland thought they had a chance to win against JC....but Im glad to see they have confidence.:rolleyes:

 

If Ashland doesnt come ready to play, they be the ones on the short end of the scoreboard. But the way that I've calculated it, no matter whether Ashland wins or loses, they will be the #2 seed in the playoffs.

At really amazes me that Ashland thought they had a chance to win against JC....but Im glad to see they have confidence.:rolleyes:

 

If Ashland doesnt come ready to play, they be the ones on the short end of the scoreboard. But the way that I've calculated it, no matter whether Ashland wins or loses, they will be the #2 seed in the playoffs.

You are correct. This is going to be a war. And you are also correct about the district seeding. Enjoy the good times while they last JC Alum 76. Your posts are usually more tasteful. JC has had a great year, no need to beat your chest on this thread.

 

I pick the Cats by 8.

You are correct. This is going to be a war. And you are also correct about the district seeding.

 

I pick the Cats by 8.

 

I agree. To me Ashland is the better team of the two but in a Rivalry like this one anything could happen. Some may see this game as a game to rest and get healthy with the #2 seed locked up for Ashland, but with it being such a bitter rivalry and the thought of entering the playoffs with a 2 game losing skid, will have Ashland playing to win.

I agree. To me Ashland is the better team of the two but in a Rivalry like this one anything could happen. Some may see this game as a game to rest and get healthy with the #2 seed locked up for Ashland, but with it being such a bitter rivalry and the thought of entering the playoffs with a 2 game losing skid, will have Ashland playing to win.

Thats more like the old JC Alum 76. :thumb: Although BC probably gave JC a better game.

You coming to the Game JC 76?

You coming to the Game JC 76?

 

No.:cry: The little lady has me going to Huntington with her to go shopping so its highly unlikely that I will be there. Would love to be but....you know how that goes.:D

No.:cry: The little lady has me going to Huntington with her to go shopping so its highly unlikely that I will be there. Would love to be but....you know how that goes.:D

Oh yes I do. I had an extra Ticket. Would have left it at the booth for you.

 

I'm going to the first half of the Marshall game first.

Thats more like the old JC Alum 76. :thumb: Although BC probably gave JC a better game.

 

Catdaddy, you now me. I was just responding to GIAT's remark about BC thinking they had a chance to win with a little snide remark of my own, solely for him and not the Ashland program in general. Im enjoying JC's success as much as anyone but I also know that it could be very short lived with another playoff bust. I dont believe this JC will have that but it does scare me.

 

But as far as BC giving JC a better game than Ashland, I say they were about even. BC's 2 scores came off of a kickoff TD and a fumble recovery while Ashlands was off a pass. Ashland showed the better defense of the two teams. And any time you have a kicker like Preston Freeman, then the kicking edge obviously goes to you.

Catdaddy, you now me. I was just responding to GIAT's remark about BC thinking they had a chance to win with a little snide remark of my own, solely for him and not the Ashland program in general. Im enjoying JC's success as much as anyone but I also know that it could be very short lived with another playoff bust. I dont believe this JC will have that but it does scare me.

 

But as far as BC giving JC a better game than Ashland, I say they were about even. BC's 2 scores came off of a kickoff TD and a fumble recovery while Ashlands was off a pass. Ashland showed the better defense of the two teams. And any time you have a kicker like Preston Freeman, then the kicking edge obviously goes to you.

:thumb: Wish us luck!

Good night for football, a little cold and windy, but it should be a nice night! GO TOMCATS!

Good night for football, a little cold and windy, but it should be a nice night! GO TOMCATS!

 

Just the way ya planned it....:thumb:

Just the way ya planned it....:thumb:

BGP made the radio:laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.