Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Ashland predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'll be looking for you tonight Tiny, I'll take you to the Momcat booth and let you pick one out. :D

 

Im there :banana: :banana:

  • Replies 180
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entry Fee to Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 5.00 dollars

Hot Dog at Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 3.00 dollars

Poncho for Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 5.00 dollars

 

Rain during the Ashland/Boyd Game - PRICELESS!

 

 

With Heavy Rain in the forecast, I can only think of one word......UPSET!

Show me the way.:D Im still waiting on Graybeard for that shirt.Ill need someone to show me and my new friend around so he can get used to the maroon :D Do they make a maroon jersey for 6ft-6 kids?

 

Tiny...I have your ticket in my office. Do you want to pick it up or for me to leave it at the gate?

Entry Fee to Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 5.00 dollars

Hot Dog at Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 3.00 dollars

Poncho for Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 5.00 dollars

 

Rain during the Ashland/Boyd Game - PRICELESS!

 

 

With Heavy Rain in the forecast, I can only think of one word......UPSET!

Nice avatar :laugh:

Let’s all turn to page 78 in the hymnal and sing the :cry: red devil song.

 

Graybeard, I hope your Tomcats can avoid a "come to Jesus meeting" with your neighbors in the county tonite. Otherwise, the hymn you might be singing goes something like this... "I Surrender All..." :D

Let’s all turn to page 78 in the hymnal and sing the :cry: red devil song.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb:

Entry Fee to Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 5.00 dollars

Hot Dog at Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 3.00 dollars

Poncho for Ashland/Boyd Game - Around 5.00 dollars

 

Rain during the Ashland/Boyd Game - PRICELESS!

 

 

With Heavy Rain in the forecast, I can only think of one word......UPSET!

 

Upset is the word I would use too, Redblood....that should fit the Lions disposition immediately after the final horn.....UPSET.

The Boyd Co seniors are wearing shirts to school today that say.........

 

On the Front ---> Got Lee Evans?

On the Back ---> We Do!

 

Those will be .25 cent specials at Saturday morning yard sales in the county...:p

 

Actually, its bitter-sweet to root against Lee Evans. He's a great role model for any team he coaches but I prefer to believe there is still a drop or two of maroon in him. Im sure if any maroon remains though, it wont show tonight.

Those will be .25 cent specials at Saturday morning yard sales in the county...:p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

I do like the new avatar Redblood. :thumb:

Graybeard, I hope your Tomcats can avoid a "come to Jesus meeting" with your neighbors in the county tonite. Otherwise, the hymn you might be singing goes something like this... "I Surrender All..." :D

Maybe they will sing... "What A Friend We Have In Leon"!!!! Or with all the rain we been getting,....." Shall We Gather At the River".

Maybe they will sing... "What A Friend We Have In Leon"!!!! Or with all the rain we been getting,....." Shall We Gather At the River".

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are that's funny............Lord you should apologize! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe they will sing... "What A Friend We Have In Leon"!!!! Or with all the rain we been getting,....." Shall We Gather At the River".

:thumb:

Graybeard ... the hymn you might be singing goes something like this... "I Surrender All..." :D

 

rd78 - I happen to like that song and will be happy to sing it win or lose.

 

I'll also sing "the rains came down and the floods came up, the rains came down and the floods came up, ... and the house on the sand went splat" (with all the hand motions).

I hope the Boyd County fans will let us use their tractors after the game to pull our cars out of the parking lot.

rd78 - I happen to like that song and will be happy to sing it win or lose.

 

I'll also sing "the rains came down and the floods came up, the rains came down and the floods came up, ... and the house on the sand went splat" (with all the hand motions).

 

I might take you up on that. ::lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.