Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Ashland predictions

Featured Replies

Last regular season game for my son. Time has gone by much to fast. It seems as it was only yesterday he was playing J.F.L.

.

 

Same here. I remember those J.F.L. days. But I just hope his mother and I can hold our emotions together for this senior night.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last regular season game for my son. Time has gone by much to fast. It seems as it was only yesterday he was playing J.F.L.

 

 

Same here. I remember those J.F.L. days. But I just hope his mother and I can hold our emotions together for this senior night.

 

 

I feel for you guys. My oldest graduated last year. It is a bitter-sweet night. Maybe you will get lucky and it will rain like last year - the rain helps hide the tracks of your tears (just like the Temptations' song says).

How about the wide white tape on the front of Ashland helments that said Stick A Hick .:lol: Those were some vicious hitting games in the 60s 70s. The team records meant nothing .

I remember seeing those. :thumb: :lol: :lol: and you are correct about those two teams especially during that time period.

I like the good old days of Shippy vs Tussey. Coach Conley vs Tom Scott.

And before that Gothard vs Keelin & Chaney

I was at Raceland and you are bringing up some fond memories odf some of the best h.s. football ever played in our area. Conley vs. Scott was great. I also believe that Raceland in the 80's and erly 90's eventually ended up withn a pretty fair head coach of Conley's/ Jaws Defense staff;) . Man was that some good football by the Tomcats during that time.:thumb:

I feel for you guys. My oldest graduated last year. It is a bitter-sweet night. Maybe you will get lucky and it will rain like last year - the rain helps hide the tracks of your tears (just like the Temptations' song says).

I think that Ram stadium in Raceland is still have the water pumped out from cvillecat's bout with that on senior night for the Rams last season.

I think that Ram stadium in Raceland is still have the water pumped out from cvillecat's bout with that on senior night for the Rams last season.

I went through it a few years before with my daughter when she was a cheerleader so I knew what to expect. The emotions after the last game was the hardest for me. As Graybeard stated it is bitter-sweet.

I went through it a few years before with my daughter when she was a cheerleader so I knew what to expect. The emotions after the last game was the hardest for me. As Graybeard stated it is bitter-sweet.

:thumb: Judging by your avatar you will be going through ot again in about 4 years.

:thumb: Judging by your avatar you will be going through ot again in about 4 years.

I am looking forward to that one. Pigskin in one hand & a sheepskin in the other!:thumb:

I am looking forward to that one. Pigskin in one hand & a sheepskin in the other!:thumb:

 

 

Now that is a good combination. :thumb:

Let's see now... it's Putnam Stadium, it's a big rivalry game, big gate, and there's rain predicted for kickoff. The AD has probably already made his call requesting the game be postponed until Saturday nite.:D

 

Ashland 24

Boyd Co. 13

Let's see now... it's Putnam Stadium, it's a big rivalry game, big gate, and there's rain predicted for kickoff. The AD has probably already made his call requesting the game be postponed until Saturday nite.:D

 

Ashland 24

Boyd Co. 13

 

I sure hope not, devil78....although, now that I think about it, the last time the AD did that, it worked out pretty well for the Tomcats. Thanks for that reminder!;)

I sure hope not, devil78....although, now that I think about it, the last time the AD did that, it worked out pretty well for the Tomcats. Thanks for that reminder!;)

:thumb:

I sure hope not, devil78....although, now that I think about it, the last time the AD did that, it worked out pretty well for the Tomcats. Thanks for that reminder!;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Let's see now... it's Putnam Stadium, it's a big rivalry game, big gate, and there's rain predicted for kickoff. The AD has probably already made his call requesting the game be postponed until Saturday nite.:D

 

Ashland 24

Boyd Co. 13

The Rusell fans aren't ever going to get over that are they?:lol:

I sure hope not, devil78....although, now that I think about it, the last time the AD did that, it worked out pretty well for the Tomcats. Thanks for that reminder!;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :thumb: :thumb: Go Tomcats!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.