Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Ashland predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 180
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tiny,

What color shirt will you be wearing this week. I think you look best in the DARKER shade of red. Get there early so we can get you in the Ashland reserved seat section.....

  • Author
I agree, Ashland did want the game more than Russell. But I think they did benefit from a dryer field and ball.:thumb:

 

What if,What if,What if,The bottom line is Ashland won the game.There is nothing that can change that.

  • Author
Hey Tiny,

What color shirt will you be wearing this week. I think you look best in the DARKER shade of red. Get there early so we can get you in the Ashland reserved seat section.....

 

Show me the way.:D Im still waiting on Graybeard for that shirt.Ill need someone to show me and my new friend around so he can get used to the maroon :D Do they make a maroon jersey for 6ft-6 kids?

Show me the way.:D Im still waiting on Graybeard for that shirt.Ill need someone to show me and my new friend around so he can get used to the maroon :D Do they make a maroon jersey for 6ft-6 kids?

 

 

:eek: If they don't, I'm sure we'll find someone to make one for him! :D

  • Author
:eek: If they don't, I'm sure we'll find someone to make one for him! :D

 

:thumb:

A-Town all the way

Show me the way.:D Im still waiting on Graybeard for that shirt.Ill need someone to show me and my new friend around so he can get used to the maroon :D Do they make a maroon jersey for 6ft-6 kids?

 

Tiny, I think this Maroon stuff has went to your head....Shake it off...:thumb:

  • Author
Tiny, I think this Maroon stuff has went to your head....Shake it off...:thumb:

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Since rain is forecasted as imminent for this Friday’s game, BCR, it looks like we will be experiencing those “good old days” and going for it. Personally, I dislike the notion of rescheduling a game purely based on weather but gate/concession revenue is seriously impacted by rainy weather. A good example was this years Kiwanis Bowl. Normally, there would have been over 1000 fans in the stands but due to the monsoon like conditions, I heard there were only about 300 die hard spectators (who were undoubtedly player’s parents and relatives). I drove to the stadium that night with intentions of going but opted out when I had to put the car wipers on Noah speed while enroute.

 

There will never be 100% consensus on this dilemma but I’m not convinced it really hurts postponing a game IF it means more people will be able to witness the contest. Given the choice, would you rather watch or play a game in dry conditions or pouring rain?

 

Was at the Kiwanis Bowl and the field was a mess. Hopefully the rain we will be getting and have got will be spread out over time which will allow it to drain some but we must expect muddy conditions so all of the work of you and the rest of the paint crew will go mostly unnoticed.

The pregame activities and game will be much more enjoyable if it were to hold off even if only for a few hours.

Was at the Kiwanis Bowl and the field was a mess. Hopefully the rain we will be getting and have got will be spread out over time which will allow it to drain some but we must expect muddy conditions so all of the work of you and the rest of the paint crew will go mostly unnoticed.

The pregame activities and game will be much more enjoyable if it were to hold off even if only for a few hours.

I would like to see it hold off or be eased by gametime up as well BB but I just saw a report of over an inch of steady rain tommorrow and tommorrow night.

Speaking of shirts........................

 

The Boyd Co seniors are wearing shirts to school today that say.........

 

On the Front ---> Got Lee Evans?

On the Back ---> We Do!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Can the congregation hear us brother Graybeard. Heeeeaal!!:lol:

 

 

Let’s all turn to page 78 in the hymnal and sing the :cry: red devil song.

... Im still waiting on Graybeard for that shirt.

 

 

I'll be looking for you tonight Tiny, I'll take you to the Momcat booth and let you pick one out. :D

  • Author
Let’s all turn to page 78 in the hymnal and sing the :cry: red devil song.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.