Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County vs Ashland predictions

Featured Replies

rd78 - I happen to like that song and will be happy to sing it win or lose.

 

I'll also sing "the rains came down and the floods came up, the rains came down and the floods came up, ... and the house on the sand went splat" (with all the hand motions).

Thanks, now I'll have that picture in my head all week end!!:lol:

  • Replies 180
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

Show me the way ... Ill need someone to show me and my new friend around so he can get used to the maroon :D Do they make a maroon jersey for 6ft-6 kids?

 

 

I’m glad that after all this preaching and singing we have a convert.

 

 

Alleluia

I hope the Boyd County fans will let us use their tractors after the game to pull our cars out of the parking lot.

 

Knowing that one guy will personally be on a Tractor pushing all of the Tomcat cars in the Mud during the game:D , I am about sure that we probably wont help you get out.....well, not without money anyway...:D :thumb:

I wonder what this thread would have been like in the mid to late 70's...

 

The Lions came over the mounnnnntainnnnnn...........and Ashland kicked their........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Ah the good ole days. :lol:

How about "The Lion sleeps tonight"?

The Ashland Games used to be broadcast on 97 via the internet.

 

But, i don't see alink on there anymore.

 

Does anyone have any information about listening to the game o the net????????????

The Ashland Games used to be broadcast on 97 via the internet.

 

But, i don't see alink on there anymore.

 

Does anyone have any information about listening to the game o the net????????????

 

Here is a link. There is a "listen live" icon in the upper right corner. I've never tried it though.

 

http://www.b97fm.com/main.html

Game cancelled!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow 7:30! I am sorry this is ridiculous!! Play the game, Play the game, Play the game, Play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fight: :jump:

Here we go again!!.....

Here we go again!!.....

 

You knew it was going to happen. :D

interesting choice considering play-offs are next week. Any thoughts on that? one less day to prepare?

There is nobody that loves that place more than me! BUT, the game must go on, Its grass it'll GROW BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I can remember playing BC My senior season 1985 that last game was at BC ( we won by the way)for the district it rained so hard noah would have been building another ark! But that was the most fun I ever had in a game! Its a shame they would take that away from these kids again because they don't want to destroy the field or the money?? Its not fair to anybody concerned!! IMO

Pathetic at best. This makes the Tomcats look bad. Two postponed game in one season because of weather conditions. They were the only cancellation in the state of Kentucky when they cancelled against Russell. Lets see if that stands tru tonight.

 

I was an Ashland supporter. Now I know why people in the community dislike the Tomcats. It's for stunts like this.

Game cancelled!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow 7:30! I am sorry this is ridiculous!! Play the game, Play the game, Play the game, Play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fight: :jump:

So the game will be played tomorrow?

So the game will be played tomorrow?

 

If it don't rain,, and a huge wind comes and blows the field dry and they burn the field and if they get the drains working and if they get 80 degree weather in the morning and ohh.... whatever! How can anyone get behind a program this spineless?

If it don't rain,, and a huge wind comes and blows the field dry and they burn the field and if they get the drains working and if they get 80 degree weather in the morning and ohh.... whatever! How can anyone get behind a program this spineless?

 

Kinda hard to be masculine about a rough and tough sport of Football......Oh, but we wont play in the Rain.....:thumb: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.