Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Hall of Fame Coaches Should Be Scared"

Featured Replies

Watch them squirm. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noel....That means that the NIT season potentially never happened, right?

Nerlens did get hurt halfway through the conference tilt, so maybe the games thereafter do count, including the NIT debacle to Robert Morris? "Can UK fans be this lucky to have this season erased? Tune in next time..."

I am including all schools, how is a college or coach suppose to police anything that a high recruit does or has done before he gets on campus?

Watch them squirm. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I'm ready.

Coaches, all together now: "I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so... I'm so... scared!"

Shannon Penn @Shannon_Penn

College coaches reading that Yahoo report

 

heart-attack-age-7.gif

I’m like if Wendell Carter got dinner what the hell did Zion, Cam, Marvin and RJ get. :lol2:

 

Jeff Capel makes me know 100% we aint coming out clean.

We kind of have to assume that this isn't the only agency that had been making "loans" or picking up the dinner check for players or their family members. Don't we? Maybe the only agency dumb enough to document everything.

 

I agree with Purple Pride, given what we know surely someone like Ben Simmons at least got to eat a Tour of Italy from Olive Garden or Admiral's Feast at the Red Lobster. At a minimum he was dipping a few items in the chocolate fountain down at the Golden Corral.

I think my Morehead Eagles have a shot at the National Title in 2020

Jeff Capel makes me know 100% we aint coming out clean.

 

Agreed. And that makes Coach K complicit. It’ll be interesting to see who gets caught and who doesn’t. At this point anyone who believes their big name program is clean is living in a fantasy world.

Coaches, all together now: "I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so... I'm so... scared!"

 

I appreciate the Saved By The Bell reference :laugh:

We kind of have to assume that this isn't the only agency that had been making "loans" or picking up the dinner check for players or their family members. Don't we? Maybe the only agency dumb enough to document everything.

 

I agree with Purple Pride, given what we know surely someone like Ben Simmons at least to eat a Tour of Italy from Olive Garden or Admiral's Feast at the Red Lobster. At a minimum he was dipping a few items in the chocolate fountain down at the Golden Corral.

 

The chocolate fountain at Golden Corral. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Well done. :lol2:

I think my Morehead Eagles have a shot at the National Title in 2020

 

giphy.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.