Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Hall of Fame Coaches Should Be Scared"

Featured Replies

Xavier's Chris Mack is the only coach to have responded....

“I have no relationship with Andy Miller or any of his associates. He plays no role in the recruitment of potential student athletes on Xavier’s behalf. Beyond that, our staff has never created a path for him to foster a relationship with any of our student-athletes while enrolled at Xavier. Any suggestion that I or anyone on my staff utilized Andy Miller to provide even the slightest of financial benefits to a Xavier student-athlete is grossly misinformed. We are prepared to cooperate with any and all investigations at any level.”

 

Why say anything at all?

 

Good thing they’ve never won anything at Xavier.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are also different amounts amongst the players. For example some just had dinner paid for by the agent(still illegal) and others received large sums of money in the form of a loan. Going to be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Plus looking at the names on this first list.....it’s easy to see that there are some much bigger names that I am certain also received dinner and loans.

 

Yep. Just goes to show that everyone is living in the mud.

Yep. Just goes to show that everyone is living in the mud.

 

It’s going to get so ugly. I can’t wait. :lol2:

It’s going to get so ugly. I can’t wait. :lol2:

 

:lol2: No doubt, it's fascinating to watch it unfold. There's going to be like 50 teams, if that, eligible for the 2020 NCAA tournament.

:lol2: No doubt, it's fascinating to watch it unfold. There's going to be like 50 teams, if that, eligible for the 2020 NCAA tournament.

 

I’m like if Wendell Carter got dinner what the hell did Zion, Cam, Marvin and RJ get. :lol2:

I’m like if Wendell Carter got dinner what the hell did Zion, Cam, Marvin and RJ get. :lol2:

 

Ain't that the truth!

 

My big takeaway is this dude sucked at closing. Look at all the coin he dished out to guys just so they could spurn him and go sign with Rock Nation or whatever LeBron's agency is called. :lol2:

Xavier's Chris Mack is the only coach to have responded....

“I have no relationship with Andy Miller or any of his associates. He plays no role in the recruitment of potential student athletes on Xavier’s behalf. Beyond that, our staff has never created a path for him to foster a relationship with any of our student-athletes while enrolled at Xavier. Any suggestion that I or anyone on my staff utilized Andy Miller to provide even the slightest of financial benefits to a Xavier student-athlete is grossly misinformed. We are prepared to cooperate with any and all investigations at any level.”

 

Feel like that's a strong statement. But if UL shows me anything, I don't say a word.

Ain't that the truth!

 

My big takeaway is this dude sucked at closing. Look at all the coin he dished out to guys just so they could spurn him and go sign with Rock Nation or whatever LeBron's agency is called. :lol2:

 

No kidding man. Dude needs to watch Glengarry Glen Ross again.

Interesting take...

 

 

Brian Snow

‏ @BSnow247

10m10 minutes ago

 

Reality is right now no coaches/schools are even remotely indicated as compliant. Without that, just not sure how this is going to really "bring down college basketball"

So the Kentucky players who may have been ineligible are Bam and Noel....That means that the NIT season potentially never happened, right?

Interesting take...

 

 

Brian Snow

‏ @BSnow247

10m10 minutes ago

 

Reality is right now no coaches/schools are even remotely indicated as compliant. Without that, just not sure how this is going to really "bring down college basketball"

 

My buddy in the office just said something really similar. I paraphrase, "This doesn't seem like a school issue at the moment. Seems more like rogue players".

My buddy in the office just said something really similar. I paraphrase, "This doesn't seem like a school issue at the moment. Seems more like rogue players".

 

Yep. But any of those rogue players are ineligible, making their team's season's nonexistent. Good thing the Cats didn't beat UNC last year! Haha

Yep. But any of those rogue players are ineligible, making their team's season's nonexistent. Good thing the Cats didn't beat UNC last year! Haha

 

He went on to say that Knox's name was included but he only had lunch and I guess it was just a handwritten note or something? I don't know.

 

My buddy goes, if I'm Cal, I sit Knox tomorrow because you know most of the guys that were included and still in college will be playing tomorrow. Does that then mean they played a player that they now know could be considered ineligible?

He went on to say that Knox's name was included but he only had lunch and I guess it was just a handwritten note or something? I don't know.

 

My buddy goes, if I'm Cal, I sit Knox tomorrow because you know most of the guys that were included and still in college will be playing tomorrow. Does that then mean they played a player that they now know could be considered ineligible?

 

I'm not really sure how it works, but if the extent of the "benefits" Knox received was a lunch, I'd be shocked if he'd be seen as ineligible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.