February 23, 20188 yr Rob Dauster Verified account @RobDauster 38m38 minutes ago Rob Dauster Retweeted CollegeBasketbllTalk Mark Emmert's salary in 2015 was $1.9 million and he's out here talking about the systemic failures of Miles Bridges' mom getting $400 and a $70 dinner. Allegedly. That's two cell phone bills and a night out at Cheesecake Factory.
February 23, 20188 yr Maybe the Louisville non-2013 championship won’t be a “thing”...if NOONE has a season, there was no Championship to be had.
February 23, 20188 yr Michael Da Prof of Biz @MRudolphComedy Dakich reporting that Kevin Knox's dinner tab was 50 million dollars.
February 23, 20188 yr There are scumbags everywhere in high school and college basketball. If @gametime and I posted stories of things we've seen, heads would explode. By the way, I've never talked to GT about this topic, but I know he's seen dirty stuff because he covers basketball.
February 23, 20188 yr Beer Wench @gingerkiller Yahoo is trending, and for once it’s not because of an email security breach. Congrats.
February 23, 20188 yr There are scumbags everywhere in high school and college basketball. If @gametime and I posted stories of things we've seen, heads would explode. By the way, I've never talked to GT about this topic, but I know he's seen dirty stuff because he covers basketball. Everyone is going down.
February 23, 20188 yr If a college coach visits a recruit at his home and mom feeds the coach dinner, is that illegal in the NCAA?
February 23, 20188 yr Nothing to worry about since UNC is included. You’d in fact be right. A couple meals that they’ll pay back is minor. No worries here.
February 23, 20188 yr You’d in fact be right. A couple meals that they’ll pay back is minor. No worries here. Please let UNC pay for the players meals, please, please! Lol.
February 23, 20188 yr Everyone is going down. I would be shocked. You really think the NCAA is going to destroy it's only revenue source for the next several years. Do you think they really even have that power considering the teams that are named? I say the more players/teams named the better.
February 23, 20188 yr Andre Fernandez @ANDREwMHsports Heat say Bam Adebayo won’t comment on Yahoo report of potential NCAA violations.
February 23, 20188 yr Andre Fernandez @ANDREwMHsports Heat say Bam Adebayo won’t comment on Yahoo report of potential NCAA violations. Smart man. If the UNC and UL investigations have taught us anything it's to keep your mouth shut or simply deny that it ever happened.
February 23, 20188 yr Andre Fernandez @ANDREwMHsports Heat say Bam Adebayo won’t comment on Yahoo report of potential NCAA violations.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.