Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Poorest Officiating Ever?

Featured Replies

I am not sure how to pull a video off Twitter and put it here, but you guys have to check out this technical foul:

 

Twitter

 

That was his 2nd Technical on the night and ejection. If I was the coach, I'd have gotten myself ejected probably, especially since I was up 20. But it get's better, look at his first:

 

Twitter

 

Crazy. They didn't even call a personal foul.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That official should NEVER be allowed near a basketball court again. I hope he's canned.

What game? I need to check it out.

I can't get on Twitter at work.

What game? I need to check it out.

I can't get on Twitter at work.

 

Charlotte @ LA Tech

What game? I need to check it out.

I can't get on Twitter at work.

 

Charlotte/ La Tech

 

I just watched it... speechless.

One thing I will say about the announcer saying no one is there to watch the officials.....uh from the video no one there to watch the players either! :lol:

  • Author

I don't understand either at all. But on the 2nd Technical, the players back was to the official. How could he see where his eyes are or if he even said anything? Might be one of the most atrocious things I've seen an official do in a game.

 

There has to be some backstory and even then, its still inexcusable.

I want to know who that clown is. If he ever officiates another game, the NCAA is a bigger joke than we already know they are.

scratching my head...I am curious what the explanation was to the coach.

Is this the same ref that three Benny Snell out of the Bowl Game?

When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be something on the UK-UNC regional game last year, lol.

 

But I agree with you on this one. I saw it yesterday on Twitter. It was ridiculous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.