Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Texas A&M Thoughts Predictions

Who Wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't see anyway this Kentucky team goes on the road and wins another game this season.

Texas A&M 68-65.

UK 72-67

I hope Tex. A&M but will be shocked if they do win.

 

Hedging bets already, I see. ;)

 

A&M I assume is and should be favored, lost by a point at UK with a not-yet fully healthy squad, and you will now be shocked if they win in their house?

Hedging bets already, I see. ;)

 

A&M I assume is and should be favored, lost by a point at UK with a not-yet fully healthy squad, and you will now be shocked if they win in their house?

 

Agree on the point you're making, but I believe the game @ Rupp was the first SEC game that A&M was fully healthy for.

Agree on the point you're making, but I believe the game @ Rupp was the first SEC game that A&M was fully healthy for.

It was. The guys who were back from injury were not back in game shape. That's probably a better way of phrasing it.

It'll be hard to get out of College Station with a win. They are going to be at their highest level of fandom.

Just don’t slam the ball down if you’re excited.

I predict UK will have trouble scoring!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.