Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Texas A&M Thoughts Predictions

Who Wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats win by 4. Not sure why I think that. Blind faith I guess.

I predict UK will have trouble scoring!!!

I predict UK will have trouble with Tyler Davis.

Hedging bets already, I see. ;)

 

A&M I assume is and should be favored, lost by a point at UK with a not-yet fully healthy squad, and you will now be shocked if they win in their house?

 

It was. The guys who were back from injury were not back in game shape. That's probably a better way of phrasing it.

 

UK was the one not at full strength that game and still won. Both Green and Vanderbilt didn't play in that game.

Cats win by 4. Not sure why I think that. Blind faith I guess.

 

Blind Faith was a great band. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.