Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vince McMahon starting another Football League

Featured Replies

jared lorenzen @JaredLorenzen22

 

 

Well well well, how are you doing over there @VinceMcMahon and @alphaentllc? I see you may be looking for some athletes. I got ya. May be I do have 1 more comeback left me. #HeAteMe

  • Replies 47
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the announcement McMahon said that there will be 8 teams, required to stand for anthem and Johnny Manziel is not eligible. All I can say is good luck getting ratings without Kap and Johnny Football.

In the announcement McMahon said that there will be 8 teams, required to stand for anthem and Johnny Manziel is not eligible. All I can say is good luck getting ratings without Kap and Johnny Football.

 

Did he say why he was not eligible? Or what type players then would he be wanting?

WWE Creative Humor @WWECreative_ish

Can’t wait for the XFL Inferno Match #XFL2020

LA Hoefer @LAstateofmind16

Give me Johnny Manziel QB of the Boston Beer Bongs

WWE Creative Humor @WWECreative_ish

"Players will be forced to sing the National Anthem" - @Vince McMahon

Did he say why he was not eligible? Or what type players then would he be wanting?

 

Probably looking for guys that can actually play a little.

Jason Solomon @Solomonster

Well that was something else. But I think my favorite part was Vince McMahon, the man who produces a 3+ hour show every Monday, calling 3 hour NFL games "laborious". He's out of his mind. #xfl2020

jared lorenzen @JaredLorenzen22

 

 

Well well well, how are you doing over there @VinceMcMahon and @alphaentllc? I see you may be looking for some athletes. I got ya. May be I do have 1 more comeback left me. #HeAteMe

 

The last time I saw him, he was being carried out of the Bank of Kentucky Center (pre-BB&T) on a stretcher. He was moving well prior to the injury though. He could probably still play a little.

The last time I saw him, he was being carried out of the Bank of Kentucky Center (pre-BB&T) on a stretcher. He was moving well prior to the injury though. He could probably still play a little.

 

Maybe on the defensive line.

Maybe on the defensive line.

 

Agreed. Somebody could use him to stuff the run. I bet he'd like the chance to take some shots at QBs too, just to feel that rush.

In the announcement McMahon said that there will be 8 teams, required to stand for anthem and Johnny Manziel is not eligible. All I can say is good luck getting ratings without Kap and Johnny Football.

Why does he have to have Kap and Johnny to get ratings?

In the announcement McMahon said that there will be 8 teams, required to stand for anthem and Johnny Manziel is not eligible. All I can say is good luck getting ratings without Kap and Johnny Football.

 

I’m bored already.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.