Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina State 96 Duke 85

Featured Replies

Final #2 Duke upset falls to 1-2 in the ACC. Dukes D is giving up over 90 points per game in league play.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Since 96 is more than 85, I think Duke lost.

Duke wins. No thread. Duke loses. Thread.

 

 

Duke is having problems on defense again this season. I hate it. It usually ends up a lingering issue.

Very very cool to see Braxton Beverly playing in crunch time against Duke and playing very well. He hit a huge 3 late and also got a steal which IMO sealed the win early for NC State. Very happy to see him shine!!!!

Duke wins. No thread. Duke loses. Thread.

 

 

Duke is having problems on defense again this season. I hate it. It usually ends up a lingering issue.

 

Maybe UK fans should realize it's not just an excuse when Cal says they are freshman. That it takes time for them to learn what it takes to play, especially defense. Arguably the best coach of all time in coach K as we seen the last 2 years has trouble getting those young teams playing defense too.

Duke wins. No thread. Duke loses. Thread.

 

 

Duke is having problems on defense again this season. I hate it. It usually ends up a lingering issue.

 

Then why don't you start a thread when they win.

Then why don't you start a thread when they win.

 

I will if I feel like it. That’s still not going to stop me from talking crap to @Randy Parker every chance I get.

  • Author
I will if I feel like it. That’s still not going to stop me from talking crap to @Randy Parker every chance I get.

 

giphy.gif

Duke will maybe drop to #3 and U.K. will probably drop out of top 25. Explain that.

This makes me not feel so bad about UK losing.

I have not watched Duke but a couple times, but looking at the numbers the defense has to be a huge concern. They are dead last in defensive efficiency in the ACC, have given up at least 89 points in each of their conference games, and are ranked 105 in KenPom’s adjusted defensive efficiency rating.

 

I still like their chances.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.