This song IMO is, Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down

Lawnboy13

Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies were a 90's Nashville, TN southern boogie style band lead by the gospel soul/blues sensational vocals of Mike Farris.

They never got the recognition they deserved, yet in my history of attending concerts this one tune "Shakin' The Blues" is no doubt one of my most favorite and memorable songs that rates way high in how fantastic it sounded live getting the crowd rockin' on the second stage at the outdoor H.O.R.D.E festival.

Love the drums in this track.

Oklahoma City band The Nixons just about never get mentioned in conversations regarding 90's Alternative, but their 2nd of 4 releases during that decade spawned probably their most recognizable, yet probably largely forgotten likable tune "Sister".

It was too tough for me to really get into a lot a the 90's grunge music......I'm sorry I have to give a thumbs down.....but good call on the Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies.

This song was a B-Side to Great White's "House of Broken Love" single back in 1989. This is a solid bluesy medley of the Rolling Stones "It's Only Rock n Roll" and Foreigner's "Women".....and they knock it out of the park with the Foreigner part.

Word Filter got me so had to change to "Xicthes" in the title....:lol2:

This song was a B-Side to Great White's "House of Broken Love" single back in 1989. This is a solid bluesy medley of the Rolling Stones "It's Only Rock n Roll" and Foreigner's "Women".....and they knock it out of the park with the Foreigner part.

Word Filter got me so had to change to "Xicthes" in the title....:lol2:

Nice bluesy mashup.

Unfortunately these guys appeared right when Grunge took over and I'm a big fan of their self-titled 1991 debut album, however they did score a big hit in 1992 with "Love Is On The Way" (#12 Billboard Hot 100).

This tune hit #15 on the Mainstream Rock Chart in 1992.........