Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Church Shooting in San Antonio, TX; Multiple Fatalities, Shooter Dead

Featured Replies

True, there was never a ban on owning or selling semi automatic firearms. There has been a very restrictive ban on Full Auto for many years and that sometimes confuses people.

 

Agreed.

  • Replies 348
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See if you can tell me the difference in these two rifles.

 

L-Mini-14-right.jpg

 

 

5801.jpg

 

Nope. I don't know squat about guns. The military looking one looks like it would hold more rounds is the only guess I could make from just looking at those pictures.

 

But I do know this. I will fight just as hard as you will against any attempt to ban the right to own guns.

 

What I am willing to consider is rules that might prevent some of these mass killings. You said earlier you are interested in that to but you don't know what the answers are. Neither do I. I am looking for some answers to protect American lives.

EU had another 53 dead, 169 injured in 2016. Remember in all of this that most of the EU has complete gun control, as in you aren't allowed to own one.

 

Would these be the ISIS inspired terrorist attacks?

A little food for thought. We are all outraged (as we should be) by this senseless act of cowardice and violence, hence the thread and the dialogue. Yet, this year alone in the city of Chicago to date we have had 557 shot and killed and 2639 shot and wounded and no threads, no debate, no outrage. Let that sink in for a minute or so.

 

Not true. I have heard and read a lot about the killings in Chicago.

A little food for thought. We are all outraged (as we should be) by this senseless act of cowardice and violence, hence the thread and the dialogue. Yet, this year alone in the city of Chicago to date we have had 557 shot and killed and 2639 shot and wounded and no threads, no debate, no outrage. Let that sink in for a minute or so.

 

I suppose if you want we can discuss guns everyday considering there are shootings everyday, but speaking for myself there's other topics that occupy my mind, and I literally don't think about guns much at all if I can help it.

See if you can tell me the difference in these two rifles.

 

L-Mini-14-right.jpg

 

 

5801.jpg

 

Does anyone ever hunt with the one pictured on top? Why not? That is a serious question. I am not trying to make a point. I am trying to learn.

Nope. I don't know squat about guns. The military looking one looks like it would hold more rounds is the only guess I could make from just looking at those pictures.

 

But I do know this. I will fight just as hard as you will against any attempt to ban the right to own guns.

 

What I am willing to consider is rules that might prevent some of these mass killings. You said earlier you are interested in that to but you don't know what the answers are. Neither do I. I am looking for some answers to protect American lives.

 

The answer is they're basically the same rifle. The one that looks military is what everyone wants banned because of how it looks. Both can do the same damage. The ban you propose to bring back would ban the one, but not the other.

Does anyone ever hunt with the one pictured on top? Why not? That is a serious question. I am not trying to make a point. I am trying to learn.

 

Yes, many do.

Shooter was court martialed for assault on his wife.

Not true. I have heard and read a lot about the killings in Chicago.

 

Not true? Show me these threads here on BGP. Show me anywhere near the same coverage on TV as what happened today.

I suppose if you want we can discuss guns everyday considering there are shootings everyday, but speaking for myself there's other topics that occupy my mind, and I literally don't think about guns much at all if I can help it.

 

That's fine, but you have to realize we tend to ignore inner city violence.

Shooter was court martialed for assault on his wife.

 

Not surprised. A complete coward.

Does anyone ever hunt with the one pictured on top? Why not? That is a serious question. I am not trying to make a point. I am trying to learn.

 

They are great for Coyote Hunting.

Would these be the ISIS inspired terrorist attacks?

 

Not all. But why does that matter?

Not all. But why does that matter?

 

That would definitely skew the numbers. 9/11 jacked up the numbers on plane hijackings and deaths.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.