Kentucky/Vanderbilt Predictions

All State Baseball

Kentucky at Vanderbilt  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Kentucky at Vanderbilt

UK is hands down better than Vandy and it will show.

I stand by the cats losing that one, as well as the UGA game being an automatic loss. UL will be a war between two struggling teams. I believe my cats are better than UL, but UL may very well be playing for a bowl bid by then, so that one isn't a given either.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going on and picking U.K. but considering the ability that this team has to "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory", mine is more of a heart pick.

U.K. keeps making strides each season but what the Cats haven't achieved to this point is what I call a "Winners Mentality" or they, when a win is there for them ... they don't "finish", let teams back in the game.

U.K. by 9

Kentucky is not a very good football team, and no way they go on the road in win at Vandy. The defense has been a major disappointment this year, and it will continue on Saturday.

Vandy 38

Kentucky 21

I stand by the cats losing that one, as well as the UGA game being an automatic loss. UL will be a war between two struggling teams. I believe my cats are better than UL, but UL may very well be playing for a bowl bid by then, so that one isn't a given either.

Georgia yes, UL maybe, Vandy no. Kentucky will beat Vandy and I’m sticking to it.

Vanderbilt won their first game since mid September last week vs Western. Amazes me how negative UK people are.

UK needs to make some changes in their secondary, and also make sure the Love is not in on passing downs if they expect to win. It will probably come down to turnovers and special teams play though.

I am rooting for UK; I am even picking UK to win.

What I'm NOT doing is investing much emotional energy in them.

The hype machine (which includes Stoops) worked in building hope and vision. Unfortunately, it worked a bit too well in building expectations. And when those expectations are consistently not met, I tend to divorce myself emotionally.[/QUOTE]

What I've done with the football cats and Bengals.