All State Baseball

Kentucky at Vanderbilt  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Kentucky at Vanderbilt

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think UK wins, but it wouldn't shock me if they found a way to lose this one too. Vandy's offensive isn't as good as Ole Miss last week, so the defense should look better. I know Vandy's QB has been very efficient, but mobile QBs are what kills UK's defense, and Vandy's QB is not that. If UK wins first down, they should put themselves in a great position to win.

I am going on and picking U.K. but considering the ability that this team has to "snatch defeat from the jaws of victory", mine is more of a heart pick.

U.K. keeps making strides each season but what the Cats haven't achieved to this point is what I call a "Winners Mentality" or they, when a win is there for them ... they don't "finish", let teams back in the game.

U.K. by 9

Winners finish games with execution, something that has been missing from the past few teams. They're competitive now, but when it comes to putting a team a way they lack execution on key drives.

"Doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results"-insanity.

This is me with Kentucky football every week...because that is them.

I drink the Koolaid and buy the tickets. Traveled to Hattiesburg and I'm sitting in Nashville right now. I invest with my money and my heart, the crazy thing is that will never, ever change.

If they get up 2 scores in the second half and blow it again, I will still watch next Saturday and be in my seat at Kroger Field the Saturday after Thanksgiving for Louisville.

I'm crazy! But Blue!