Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 Danville vs. #6 Somerset (2A Second Round)

Who gets the win? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the win?

    • Danville Admirals
      80%
    • Somerset Briarjumpers
      19%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Ads (11-0) piled up 57 points and 313 yards of offense on just 17 plays from scrimmage against East Ridge. Somerset (7-4) pounded Shelby Valley, 42-0, to set up this playoff rematch. Danville held on to put away a pesky Jumpers squad, 37-26, in the regular season.

Jumpers will have their hands full this week trying to do something with that incredible Danville Speed. I'm sure Danville won't sleep in the 3rd quarter this game (as so many claimed they did the last game), so Somerset will have to be ready for a full game from the Ads this week.

The hurdle gets a little higher this week for Danville but home field and having a player or two back at full strength will let the Ads win all 4 quarters this time. Danville 42 - Somerset 21

I don’t really think it will happen but I like to cheer for the underdog. Somerset by a field goal. 31-28

Danville 42-16.

I don't think Danville will take the foot off the gas this week. 35-12 Ads

I may be wrong, but I saw a Danville team last Friday that looked rested and had some pep to their step. Granted East Ridge was way out matched but the ADS seemed to be back to playing with purpose. I felt like the first game with Somerset, Danville looked tired and had 3 or 4 key players banged up and just tried to get through the game. In my opinion I think Danville will come out swinging for the fences and won't look back, Danville 48 Somerset 14.

I think Danville played without Christian Hill in Danville's regular season matchup vs. Somerset?

He can completely change the course of a game. Ask Boyle Co.

Danville big, really big at home. They understand the task at hand and this year title town will be back!

 

Ads 48

Somerset 12

Whats the historical record between these two? I know there has been a decent rivalry with the Ads and Briarjumpers...I hope this one goes the distance!

I may be willing to make a bold prediction on this one.

Whats the historical record between these two? I know there has been a decent rivalry with the Ads and Briarjumpers...I hope this one goes the distance!

 

I would say the record is pretty close. At least from the early 70’s on. They went from about ‘74 to ‘87 not playing and AA playoffs were the battlegrounds until they got matched in the same district.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.