Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 Danville vs. #6 Somerset (2A Second Round)

Who gets the win? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the win?

    • Danville Admirals
      80%
    • Somerset Briarjumpers
      19%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Danville will look better than they have all year tonight they are primed and from the hear say finally fully healthy. If that is true somerset will give a valiant effort but I dont think they have enough in the tank to stay with a fully healthy Danville.

 

Danville 42

Somerset 14

From everything I can gather, Danville is focused, healthy and energized for a playoff run.

 

I'm afraid Somerset is coming into a tough situation tonight.

I'm looking forward to this game, I eventually see Danville winning it, but think it could be a nice game on a cold night.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.