Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Division 1 Players in your schools history

Featured Replies

I thought this would be a fun thread right before the basketball season. I’ll start by naming players, school, and year graduated high school.

 

Bracken County/Brooksville

Warren Cooper- Morehead State (1939)

Clyde Cooper- Kentucky (1944)

Albert Cummins- Kentucky (1944)

Larry Wood- Eastern Kentucky (1955)

Dave Hampton- Winthrop (1974)

Austin Crawford- Morehead State (2017)

  • Replies 146
  • Views 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Covington Catholic

 

Roger Tieman - Louisville - (1957)

Dick Maile - LSU - (1962)

Randy Noll - UK/Marshall - (1967)

Ken Angel - North Carolina AT&T - (1973)

Don Turney - Marshall - (1981)

Brennan Votel - Penn - (2004)

Zack Tobler - University of Cincinnati - (2012)

 

I think they're close, but I could be wrong about some of these dates.

Covington Catholic

 

Roger Tieman - Louisville - (1957)

Dick Maile - LSU - (1962)

Randy Noll - UK/Marshall - (1967)

Ken Angel - North Carolina AT&T - (1973)

Don Turney - Marshall - (1981)

Brennan Votel - Penn - (2004)

Zack Tobler - University of Cincinnati - (2012)

 

I think they're close, but I could be wrong about some of these dates.

 

You're very close.

 

Covington Catholic

 

Roger Tieman '56 - Louisville

Dick Maile '61 - LSU

George Schloemer '67 - Dayton

Randy Noll '68 - UK / Marshall

Joe Voskuhl '69 - Tulsa

John Von Lehman '70 - Dayton

Don Fritz '71 - Dayton

Jim Rippe '71 - Xavier

Ken Angel '73 - UNC Charlotte

Don Turney '81 - Marshall

Brennan Votel '05 - Pennsylvania

Zach Tobler '13 - Cincinnati

You're very close.

 

Covington Catholic

 

Roger Tieman '56 - Louisville

Dick Maile '61 - LSU

George Schloemer '67 - Dayton

Randy Noll '68 - UK / Marshall

Joe Voskuhl '69 - Tulsa

John Von Lehman '70 - Dayton

Don Fritz '71 - Dayton

Jim Rippe '71 - Xavier

Ken Angel '73 - UNC Charlotte

Don Turney '81 - Marshall

Brennan Votel '05 - Pennsylvania

Zach Tobler '13 - Cincinnati

 

Dang..though close... of the 7 that I posted I was only completely accurate about 1 of them. :no:

Holmes

 

I won't attempt to get the years correct and I am sure I am missing some.

 

Dickie Beal - UK

Doug Schloemer - UC

Jack Jennings- Western Ky

Austin Hill- Indiana st ?

Ricardo Johnson - Ohio U

Elijah Pitman- Marshall

James Bolden - West Virginia

 

I'm sure I am missing some.

zero

What school?

Holmes

 

I won't attempt to get the years correct and I am sure I am missing some.

 

Dickie Beal - UK

Doug Schloemer - UC

Jack Jennings- Western Ky

Austin Hill- Indiana st ?

Ricardo Johnson - Ohio U

Elijah Pitman- Marshall

James Bolden - West Virginia

 

I'm sure I am missing some.

 

Close...Illinois St.

zero

 

From the school I graduated from we to had 0. I have taught at Morgan Co and GRC. A lot more from GRC than Morgan Co. Would have to do some research.

Close...Illinois St.

 

Thanks, at least it started with an I.

Newport Central Catholic

Dave Cowens FSU

Jake Giesler JU/NKU

Ronny Dawn Marshall

Jake Schulte NC Upstate

Drew McDonald NKU

Mark Krebs UK

Tom Freppen X

 

I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Newport Central Catholic

Dave Cowens FSU

Jake Giesler JU/NKU

Ronny Dawn Marshall

Jake Schulte NC Upstate

Drew McDonald NKU

Mark Krebs UK

Tom Freppen X

 

I'm sure I'm missing a few.

 

John Brannen -- Marshall

Nick Pangallo - NKU

Simon Kenton

Troy McKinley, UK

Dave Dixon, EKU

Mike Brock, EKU

 

Soon to be Zach Kelch, Navy

 

There might be others.

Cooper:

 

Adam Kunkel - Belmont

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.