October 29, 20178 yr False start on 16thBBallFan. Starting the final score thread before the game was over. :watching:
October 29, 20178 yr It sucks the Bengals are mediocre this year. The division was winnable as I don't think Pittsburgh is very good this year and the Ravens offense is terrible. Heck, there is no dominant team in the AFC this year.
October 29, 20178 yr Author I called the score in the update thread I didn't think it would happen the way it did. The Bengals were bad in most areas the only good thing is they won!
October 29, 20178 yr Author False start on 16thBBallFan. Starting the final score thread before the game was over. :watching: The Bengals are rubbing off on me. lol
October 29, 20178 yr Author Watching the Redskins and the Cowboys the Redskins pants are awful looking. imo
October 29, 20178 yr If there was ever such thing as a bad win, this was it. Man this O line is somehow getting worse. Unwatchable right now, but I'll take the win.
October 29, 20178 yr Two bad teams. O line is pathetic. Dalton is pathetic even when he does have time he can't make a good throw. Being at the game Green is getting very frustrated. 4 different times today Green had his guy beat, one of those times on a deep route one on one and Dalton had time and never looked at him, and then ended up rolling out and throwing an incomplete pass. Green took himself out walked to the sideline just flinged his his hand up to the field and shook his head the whole time while walking off. I know it's not all on Dalton most qbs would struggle bad with this line. I'm not oblivious to that fact. However just goes to shows Dalton needs everything around him to be great for him to do well. We have heard every excuse from when he doesn't have talent at wr to throw to he struggles. Or well he needs a run game, now it's he needs a line. Then Even in the years he has had all that he still struggled in the biggest games My point is people always point to the well he took the team to 5 playoffs and gives him credit for that, even though only 2013 and 2015 did his play really have an impact. So if people are going to give him credit for those years when he didn't do much for them winning. Then he still deserves blame for the bad years too. If can't work both ways. Also I still have no idea how we haven't seen him even yell or get upset at his line during a game. At this point I would love to see that, that would at least show some leadership by him. Instead we literally have two people who are one in the same in Marvin and Dalton. Good people, average coach and player, who are not leaders or mentally strong for big moments.
October 29, 20178 yr I will say that was a good throw by Dalton though to Malone with pressure in his face. It's bad though when he has around 240 yards passing but 70 of it came on a pass behind the line on a screen. If the Colts defense stopped us today. I can't imagine what the Jags defense will do to us.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.