Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 24 Colts 23

Featured Replies

See this is why I reply. You not only just saying hey were doing hearing it. You then also make comments after that. So basically you can say what you want, but I shouldn't reply? You can reply saying why I am wrong? But I shouldn't reply? Its very simple if you just say I don't want to read your long post on Dalton anymore, that's fine. However then don't add in your two sense and smart comments after it, and not expect a reply back, and then get frustrated when you do get a reply back. Also I don't care if 100% of people think I am wrong, it doesn't mean those people are right either. That is what makes sports so great. Just when people think they know for sure on something, it ends up being proven wrong. Basically 100% of the people thought I was wrong and crazy in 2011 and 2012 when I said I liked that team and thought they had a chance to be playoff teams. What everyone else thinks means very little to me. So when people also reply and try to act like I am completely wrong, I am going to reply back. Trust me I hear what you all are saying, and you state why you all like him. I state why I don't.

 

As I said to the other person. I am perfectly fine if you want to hit block and move on. It really doesn't effect me. If so I enjoyed our talks on here, and take care.

 

No, my reply has been that I’m not changing ur mind and you’re not changing mine... yet u still wanna post ur “facts”... that’s all I’ve said.

  • Replies 141
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, my reply has been that I’m not changing ur mind and you’re not changing mine... yet u still wanna post ur “facts”... that’s all I’ve said.

 

Once again your comment when the other poster posted a fact. Of then acting like you all only present facts, while I just have an opinion. Is going to lead to a reply, which I supplied facts for you on that. That's my point you say that were just going around in circles, and then add some little smart comment or your say after it. Yet apparently you don't expect a reply?

 

With that said now we truly are getting no where with this, and getting even more off topic. It's been years since I was suspended, so I will like to keep it that way. So definitely best we drop it at the rate we are going now.

Once again your comment when the other poster posted a fact. Of then acting like you all only present facts, while I just have an opinion. Is going to lead to a reply, which I supplied facts for you on that. That's my point you say that were just going around in circles, and then add some little smart comment or your say after it. Yet apparently you don't expect a reply?

 

With that said now we truly are getting no where with this, and getting even more off topic. It's been years since I was suspended, so I will like to keep it that way. So definitely best we drop it at the rate we are going now.

 

Didn’t say that... maybe ur not reading my posts.. I said there’s a case for both arguments... I just think my case is better... but keep the circle going...

I think we could have saved a lot of time and just said agree to disagree.

 

When is AD's contract up? That is when it is going to be interesting. Do they let him walk? Do the negotiate a new contract beforehand? And if he walks, is he going to get the same type of contract Stafford gets? And if we sign him for what Stafford got, can you imagine the people losing their mind.

I think we could have saved a lot of time and just said agree to disagree.

 

When is AD's contract up? That is when it is going to be interesting. Do they let him walk? Do the negotiate a new contract beforehand? And if he walks, is he going to get the same type of contract Stafford gets? And if we sign him for what Stafford got, can you imagine the people losing their mind.

 

I don’t think he’ll get Stafford money... I don’t think Stafford should’ve gotten Stafford money... lol!

I think we could have saved a lot of time and just said agree to disagree.

 

When is AD's contract up? That is when it is going to be interesting. Do they let him walk? Do the negotiate a new contract beforehand? And if he walks, is he going to get the same type of contract Stafford gets? And if we sign him for what Stafford got, can you imagine the people losing their mind.

 

I don’t think he’ll get Stafford money... I don’t think Stafford should’ve gotten Stafford money... lol!

 

I think he may have 2 or 3 years left. How he does the next 2 or 3 years with whoever the new coach is, if we have a new coach. Probably will end up deciding what happens there.

When is AD's contract up? That is when it is going to be interesting. Do they let him walk? Do the negotiate a new contract beforehand? And if he walks, is he going to get the same type of contract Stafford gets? And if we sign him for what Stafford got, can you imagine the people losing their mind.

 

He's signed through the 2020 season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.