NCAA to announce UNC findings (penalties) Friday

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly how is it not an NCAA problem when the school shouldn't have been eligible to compete in the NCAA due to the universities accredidation being in question. Doesn't a university have to be accredited to be a member of the NCAA? I usually really respect Jay Bilas's opinions, but in this instance I highly disagree.

I completely agree, but unfortunately UNC never lost their accreditation. This just goes to show that even the academics side of colleges has it's own agenda. I could throw the P word in there prior to agenda, but since that forum is shut down for good reason, I'll let you use your imagination. UNC's accreditation was in question, but never revoked. Hence the issue with the NCAA doing much about this. It's laughable though given the massive sledgehammer that's likely to hit the schools named in the Adidas scandal.

You don't even have to change the thread title. I assume they'll be announced about 8pm before the weekend?

My guess is they will be delivered in the language of Klingon so that the rest of the world will take longer to figure out that they are not going to do anything to the Golden Calf that is UNC Basketball.