NCAA to announce UNC findings (penalties) Friday

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Men's Basketball program will probably skate. Some of the other programs, maybe not as much.

This is probably true and my greatest disappointment.

I find it so hypocritical when you look at the way Penn State and USC were really slammed in football. And even the way UK was hammered in 1989 (and deserved every bit of it). In UNC's case the academic institution was "in on the illegal activity."

I wonder if Louisville losing a title will help save UNC's two Men's Basketball titles during this time frame. One hole on the record is bad enough but 3 vacated titles in a 10 year span would look really bad.

I don’t think last years team is under the investigation umbrella.

10 am today....Lots of speculation on Twitter that the hammer is going to be dropped.

Thought process is the FBI left the NCAA with a ton of egg on it's face. If they don't make an example of UNC, they fear they'll become extinct. We shall see. :idunno:

Means KSR is the place to be at 10:07am.

Penalties have been leaked out ...

Any UNC student who took one of these fraudulent classes has to put a sticker issued by the NCAA on their diploma (if they have one) that says ... It's OK :thumb:.

Plus, these UNC students are all required to read book with more than 500 pages in it (no large type versions allowed).

Penalties have been leaked out ...

Any UNC student who took one of these fraudulent classes has to put a sticker issued by the NCAA on their diploma (if they have one) that says ... It's OK :thumb:.

Plus, these UNC students are all required to read book with more than 500 pages in it (no large type versions allowed).

:lol2: Kinda harsh...500 pages! Wow!!!