Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What should Mandalay Bay do?

Featured Replies

How can any of us know? We are not there investigating. Police were on him within 6 or 7 minutes, while he was still shooting. He shot a security guard through the door of his hotel and then police arrived almost immediately after that. If there was a second shooter, where did they go? Out the window?

 

So you are 100% sure that all the victims were shot by the gunman in the hotel?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing for a while, like years, till the investigation is over.

 

Agree.

 

Do nothing, shut it down, revisit it at a much later date.

Are there alarms on the windows

Agree.

 

Do nothing, shut it down, revisit it at a much later date.

 

Would you ever open that room back up after the investigation? I just can't see it myself. The hotel has nearly 4,000 rooms. It's one of the largest hotels in the country, shutting down a couple of rooms isn't going to effect their profit margin at all.

Are there alarms on the windows

 

No idea. Oddly enough some people are trying to figure out how he got the window open... :ohbrother:

So you are 100% sure that all the victims were shot by the gunman in the hotel?

 

I'm not 100% sure of anything because I'm not there investigating. However, I'm confident if someone shot them from somewhere else, the FBI and LVMP will find out.

 

I'm not a conspiracy guy. There are too many people that would have to keep it quiet if police were covering it up.

 

Heck in this case already there have been leaked photos.

Would you ever open that room back up after the investigation? I just can't see it myself. The hotel has nearly 4,000 rooms. It's one of the largest hotels in the country, shutting down a couple of rooms isn't going to effect their profit margin at all.

 

I don't know what I would do.

You guys are nuts if you believe that room will never be rented out again. If that logic applied to the real estate market, most, of not all, older houses would be off-limits from being sold ever. Each one of them had somebody die in them, and a great many had people who died in unfortunate ways.

 

Good example: The house my brother and I used to rent on 20th St. in Covington. We didn't know it at the time, but a big reason why the family who had lived there for so long got out in a hurry was because the patriarch went nuts and threatened his wife (ex-wife?), and Covington PD gunned him down on the front porch. Until a neighbor informed me what had happened, I never noticed the slugs still embedded in the front-porch bricks.

Move the hotel gym there. No one ever wants to go there anyways

Nothing for a while, like years, till the investigation is over. I guess everyone assumes there was only one shooter?

 

Sherrif said this morning that it is possible he had help. If that means another shooter I don’t know. Probably means help setting it up.

You guys are nuts if you believe that room will never be rented out again. If that logic applied to the real estate market, most, of not all, older houses would be off-limits from being sold ever. Each one of them had somebody die in them, and a great many had people who died in unfortunate ways.

 

Good example: The house my brother and I used to rent on 20th St. in Covington. We didn't know it at the time, but a big reason why the family who had lived there for so long got out in a hurry was because the patriarch went nuts and threatened his wife (ex-wife?), and Covington PD gunned him down on the front porch. Until a neighbor informed me what had happened, I never noticed the slugs still embedded in the front-porch bricks.

 

Somebody dying on the site and the largest mass shooting in US history are two different things.

You guys are nuts if you believe that room will never be rented out again. If that logic applied to the real estate market, most, of not all, older houses would be off-limits from being sold ever. Each one of them had somebody die in them, and a great many had people who died in unfortunate ways.

 

Good example: The house my brother and I used to rent on 20th St. in Covington. We didn't know it at the time, but a big reason why the family who had lived there for so long got out in a hurry was because the patriarch went nuts and threatened his wife (ex-wife?), and Covington PD gunned him down on the front porch. Until a neighbor informed me what had happened, I never noticed the slugs still embedded in the front-porch bricks.

 

So you thought they were still gonna use the elementary school in CT again, as well?

  • Author
You guys are nuts if you believe that room will never be rented out again. If that logic applied to the real estate market, most, of not all, older houses would be off-limits from being sold ever. Each one of them had somebody die in them, and a great many had people who died in unfortunate ways.

 

Good example: The house my brother and I used to rent on 20th St. in Covington. We didn't know it at the time, but a big reason why the family who had lived there for so long got out in a hurry was because the patriarch went nuts and threatened his wife (ex-wife?), and Covington PD gunned him down on the front porch. Until a neighbor informed me what had happened, I never noticed the slugs still embedded in the front-porch bricks.

 

Many scenes of horrific crimes get bulldozed after the fact, especially when the land/property owner can afford the loss as they can in this case.

 

Heck, when the shooting at the Amish school happened they tore that place apart within a week and it's been an empty pasture ever since.

Oddly enough, I think there are a lot of people who would want to stay in that room.

Oddly enough, I think there are a lot of people who would want to stay in that room.

 

Yep. Lots of people are into really macabre stuff. I'm betting it would be booked nearly every day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.