September 1, 20179 yr Planning on making some this weekend, looking for a new recipe to try. What is your chili recipe?
September 1, 20179 yr Meat, Onions, Chili Powder, Tomato Juice, Pepper Flakes...sometimes noodles or spaghetti.
September 1, 20179 yr Different every time but I like it HOT! Took the words right out of my mouth, friend.
September 1, 20179 yr This is a recipe that I got off the internet years ago. I have tweaked it a lot, but the basic recipe is very flavorful. I usually make it spicier and add spicy sausage to it as well. Kellys Chili Recipe - Food.com
September 2, 20179 yr A couple of cans of Gold Star Chili works for me. Add a little water and I'm a happy guy.
September 2, 20179 yr I've not had any in about four years but I used to add tons of cheese once it was in my bowl and hotdog wieners.
September 2, 20179 yr Wife makes it, so I don't know the whole recipe. What I do know is that these are the beans that she insists on using.
September 2, 20179 yr Wife makes it, so I don't know the whole recipe. What I do know is that these are the beans that she insists on using. You tell her that is what I am using next time.
September 2, 20179 yr For a big batch of bowl chili (not for coneys) 6qts of Mom's tomato juice 1 onion, julienned 1 green pepper, diced 1 red bell pepper, diced 2lbs ground beef 2lbs ground sausage 6-8 cans chili beans Several dashes of Red Hot Crumple up 6 dried chili peppers Season with your choice of garlic, onion salt, black pepper, red pepper, and if you're real adventurous, I'll let you borrow some dried habanero, cayenne, tobasco, serrano and others. Simmer.
September 2, 20179 yr Venison, crushed red pepper, chili powder mix, hot rotel tomatos, spicy v8, tomatoes juice, cayenne pepper, tomato paste, black beans, kidney beans and some garlic.
September 2, 20179 yr This is a recipe that I got off the internet years ago. I have tweaked it a lot, but the basic recipe is very flavorful. I usually make it spicier and add spicy sausage to it as well. Kellys Chili Recipe - Food.com Made this last night, reminded me of homemade BBQ (manwitch) that my mom use to make. So it would be better on a bun then in a bowl.
September 2, 20179 yr Whatever recipe you decide to use, do yourself a big favor. Add beer, not water. Beer is THE main ingredient. And above all, don't use light beer. You're welcome. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.