Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week Zero: Where are you headed?

Featured Replies

Friday

BK Death Valley Bowl at Lincoln County

Clay County at Lincoln County, 6 p.m.

Bourbon County vs. Somerset, 8:30 p.m.

 

Saturday

Bob Allen Pigskin Classic at Danville

Woodford County vs. Wayne County, 6 p.m.

Frederick Douglass at Danville, 8:15 p.m.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elizabethtown at Franklin-Simpson.

 

Should be a good one.

IMG_1215.JPGFern Creek Veterans Stadium

IMG_0122.JPG

Bracken County @ Switzerland County, IN

I'd love to be watching some football, but I believe a trip to visit my avatar and her injured knee is in the cards.

I will be in the White Ivory Tower working here on BGP.

 

We are going to have a couple entertainment threads each Friday Night and we are going to update as many games as possible.

 

If everyone that is going to a game can please make sure we have at least end of quarter updates and/or scoring updates that would be ideal.

 

And ncf the doubleheader Saturday sounds great!

I will be in the White Ivory Tower working here on BGP.

 

We are going to have a couple entertainment threads each Friday Night and we are going to update as many games as possible.

 

If everyone that is going to a game can please make sure we have at least end of quarter updates and/or scoring updates that would be ideal.

 

And ncf the doubleheader Saturday sounds great!

 

I'll do what I can, but I'll be monitoring two other games in addition to the one I'll be at. I will be posting on Twitter for updates, though.

I'll be at the Paris@Bethlehem game.

I'll do what I can, but I'll be monitoring two other games in addition to the one I'll be at. I will be posting on Twitter for updates, though.

 

I know JS. I hope you can do it for BGP but we got your back. :)

Park Hills, KY.

 

Firsts only happen once.

 

Hate that they went all-in and only have night games now. I feel like that 2pm Saturday KO is a tradition lost now. They should have at least one per year on Saturday anyway, and it would seem the Highlands game (or another local rival on years when CC is @Highlands) would be a great choice for that.

I know JS. I hope you can do it for BGP but we got your back. :)

 

RP is usually on top of it when I post on Twitter, so I feel like you'll be OK.

RP is usually on top of it when I post on Twitter, so I feel like you'll be OK.

 

I hear you but The Beast doesn't work here any longer, at least not officially.

Hate that they went all-in and only have night games now. I feel like that 2pm Saturday KO is a tradition lost now. They should have at least one per year on Saturday anyway, and it would seem the Highlands game (or another local rival on years when CC is @Highlands) would be a great choice for that.

 

Agree

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.