Which of these 5 chicken chains do you prefer?

Randy Parker

Which of these 5 chicken chains do you prefer?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 5 chicken chains do you prefer?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna assume everyone that picks Chick-fil-A hasn't eaten at the other places. There's no way you can choose CFA otherwise.

To me it depends on what you want. I love Chick-fil-A, but that's because I love their chicken sandwich. I wouldn't get that at any of the other places. I think it tastes better and it is cheaper than the sandwiches at the others. Anything else, sure, I'm going to one of the others, but considering I eat chicken sandwiches a lot more....

To me it depends on what you want. I love Chick-fil-A, but that's because I love their chicken sandwich. I wouldn't get that at any of the other places. I think it tastes better and it is cheaper than the sandwiches at the others. Anything else, sure, I'm going to one of the others, but considering I eat chicken sandwiches a lot more....

Same. I don't even really care for chicken sandwiches, but I love CFA's.

If I want chicken fingers, I would go somewhere else, but I prefer CFA's chicken sandwich to chicken fingers. The drag for CFA is the waffle fries or whatever they're called. I don't care for them.

Chick-fil-A is probably at the top of my "most over-rated things" list, and not just restaurants either.

Popeyes is the best on this list, IMO.

BINGO! Winner winner...chicken dinner, I guess?:idunno:

I just don't get all the rave about Chick-fil-A. The food is fine...but it's definitely not head and shoulders above anything else out there, and there are some places that do some things even better, food wise. Now service, I will grant you, great service. Nice variety of sauces as well. But to me they don't set themselves apart food wise from most other decent places, and I just don't understand some peoples fascination with the place.

I'm just gonna assume everyone that picks Chick-fil-A hasn't eaten at the other places. There's no way you can choose CFA otherwise.

You know what they say when you assume.

I don't often eat Fried Chicken or Chicken Tenders, so I base it soley on the Chicken Sandwich and I love their waffle fries. Their cleanliness and customer service easily puts them over the top, especially when if I ever have to wait a little bit, they often give a card for a free sandwich next time (and I've never complained).

*Disclaimer: Never had Church's.

KFC is my favorite and it isn't close.

When I'm in the mood for a chicken sandwich, Chick-Fil-A is great.

I love Raising Cane's but it isn't on the list. Zaxby's is fine too.

Popeyes is good, but the only one I'm ever around is in a gas station, so that is a non-starter.

Canes would be my #1, but with the listed ones I'd go CFA. One of the best things about CFA is consistency. I know every time I'm going to get a good product and it's always the same. That can't be said for most fast food places.

Raising Cane's is my current favorite.

KFC Pot Pie is on point.

Lee's Chicken was my favorite just regular fried chicken but there isn't one around here any more.

Popeye's is pretty good, there was one here for a few years...we never went out of our way to eat there.

Chick-fil-A just doesn't do it for me.

Zaxby's 0 for 2 so far when I've tried it.

Never tried the others listed, but we have a Bojangles opening next week.

IMO, Bojangles is all about the breakfast. Available all day at most locations.

KFC is my favorite and it isn't close.

When I'm in the mood for a chicken sandwich, Chick-Fil-A is great.

I love Raising Cane's but it isn't on the list. Zaxby's is fine too.

Popeyes is good, but the only one I'm ever around is in a gas station, so that is a non-starter.

same here

Chick-Fil-A is always and I mean always packed, don't get the appeal

same here

Chick-Fil-A is always and I mean always packed, don't get the appeal

:lol2: You and your disdain for being around other people. :D

Seriously though, they may always be packed but you 100% get through there quicker than any of the others. Their service is so much better than any other fast food joint.