Which of these 5 chicken chains do you prefer?

Randy Parker

Which of these 5 chicken chains do you prefer?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 5 chicken chains do you prefer?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. CFA--drive through or dine in, it never disappoints. First on the list for the kids as well.

2. Cane's--pretty yummy stiff right there.

3. Route 18 IGA Express in Florence. Great chicken strips. Order in bulk for those grad parties or pick up a tray for the team dinner.

4. KFC--I go there for the chicken pot pie.

5. Never been to the others.

Any of ya'll ever had Guthrie's?

My buddy's wife picked us up some for dinner last March Madness. I don't know if it was because we had been drinking since noon, but there chicken fingers were damn good.

Ive tried twice, horrible customer service and was never able to get anything. When all you have is chicken fingers, how do you not have product ready.

Back in the stone age there were Church's in Madisonville and by the Cincinnati Zoo. I frequented both in the 80s with family and we really enjoyed it.

However, not on the list...do yourselves a favor and get a spicy chicken biscuit with dirty rice on the side the next time you're in the southeast at a BoJangles! :thumb:

Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits | Features

Currently the only Chicken place I currently visit on the list is Chick-fila. Decent sandwich and waffle fries!

For Fast Food, Chick Fila isn't as bad for you as a lot of the burger joints either. So that helps.

Chic-Fil-A for me. I love their spicy chicken sandwich. I even love their waffle fries and i hate every other fast food restaurant's waffle fries. And their ice cream cone is the best!

Lee's is my favorite bucket of chicken. Delicious. And for an added bonus, if you are painting your house, you can Spackle the walls with their mashed potatoes. I prefer their potato wedges.

Church's 2 piece with fried okra, biscuit, and side of jalapeno peppers. Good eatin' there.

Popeye's spicy 2 piece with dirty rice, biscuit, and red beans.

If I just want a sandwich...

Chick-Fil-A spicy chicken sandwich and waffle fries.

Church's 2 piece with fried okra, biscuit, and side of jalapeno peppers. Good eatin' there.

Popeye's spicy 2 piece with dirty rice, biscuit, and red beans.

If I just want a sandwich...

Chick-Fil-A spicy chicken sandwich and waffle fries.

Love, love, love fried okra! I grow it every year in my garden!