Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton at Holmes predictions

Featured Replies

UH-OH looks like must win time for both teams.

 

Simon Kenton lost a close one last week to Dixie and blew a lead in losing to Boone Co the week before.

 

Holmes knocked off Conner but got waxed by Ryle, and probably can't afford a home loss with road trips to Dixie and Boone Co still on the schedule.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take Simon Kenton in this game. 42 to 0.

I'll take Holmes in a high scoring game at home. SK isn't athletic enough on D to contain the Dawgs speed. But Holmes isn't physical enough on D to stop SK's power running game. Field position will be huge in this game.

I think SK wins this rather easily.

Holmes's offense is not very good. They have runs up some stats on some bad football teams, Pendleton County and that team they played in the first week.

They couldn't move the ball against Conner, and Conner is terrible.

I heard their offensive performance against Ryle was nothing short of woeful.

They have no passing game so you can gang up on the run.

SK on the other hand has a nice balance.

They got Bishop and also Haught, wich I wish was still with my alma mater.

Elbert can find Ponzer and others...

Didn't SK put a nice little beating on Holmes last year? SK is better this year and Holmes is not?

SK should win this game fairly easily. I'll say SK by 20 points.

I'm just glad the SK game is over ! This is a very good football team and very balanced on " O " ! This team is going to win some ball games coming up . And I'm glad not to be playing them later ! They should beat Holmes big , SK 43 - Holmes 12 !:thumb: Don't be surprised if they don't get a 2 or 3 spot in the district .

SK should roll, but they've let me down the last couple of weekends. But, they are desperate and their backs are against the wall.

 

SK 28

HOMES 6

Simon Kenton 34-28.

I'll take Holmes in a high scoring game at home. SK isn't athletic enough on D to contain the Dawgs speed. But Holmes isn't physical enough on D to stop SK's power running game. Field position will be huge in this game.

 

 

Holmes can be as athletic as they want, but they aren't disiplined enough to put up consistent points. SK's D will contain Holmes O.

 

SK by a couple touchdowns.

If Coach Reigler (Scott's former head coach) is still there there is no way that they wont be disiplined. It's just a matter of if he can get his defense to not back down when SK's running game hits them in the mouth (which they will). Simon will have a tough time passing and defending the pass against Holmes. I know some of the skill guys from both teams and speed does kill. Holmes every year has some up-sets and they have let-downs. I feel this one will be right in the middle. A point or two will seperate them. Which team wins I don't know.

If Coach Reigler (Scott's former head coach) is still there there is no way that they wont be disiplined. It's just a matter of if he can get his defense to not back down when SK's running game hits them in the mouth (which they will). Simon will have a tough time passing and defending the pass against Holmes. I know some of the skill guys from both teams and speed does kill. Holmes every year has some up-sets and they have let-downs. I feel this one will be right in the middle. A point or two will seperate them. Which team wins I don't know.

 

 

Holmes is not disiplined, look at the film and you'll agree. As far as speed killing, i agree. On any given friday night Holmes can be the best team in NKY or the worst in the state. Its just if they show up or not.

Last year Jefferson had a nice night passing but it doesn't appear they have thrown the ball much this season. Holmes will have to be balanced offensively to win this game, I see Holmes throwing a bit more often this week, DJ had a nice game last season yardage wise against SK.

SK should win this game fairly easily. I'll say SK by 20 points.
Theirs no way SK will be able to stop their run game i got Holmes in this one by 14:ylsuper:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.