Simon Kenton at Holmes predictions

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holmes is not disiplined, look at the film and you'll agree. As far as speed killing, i agree. On any given friday night Holmes can be the best team in NKY or the worst in the state. Its just if they show up or not.
I agree 100% but im sure holmes will come to play as well as sk this one will go down to the final min.

Those of you picking a blow out for SK are going to be surprised. Holmes speed killed SK last year and they weren't anywhere near as good as they are this year.

I look for this to be Jeffeson's coming out party. Jefferson torched the Neers last year, both with his arm and feet. Like I said earlier, I'll take Holmes in a high scoring game. I just don't see Holmes losing on their homecoming night.

Those of you picking a blow out for SK are going to be surprised. Holmes speed killed SK last year and they weren't anywhere near as good as they are this year.

I look for this to be Jeffeson's coming out party. Jefferson torched the Neers last year, both with his arm and feet. Like I said earlier, I'll take Holmes in a high scoring game. I just don't see Holmes losing on their homecoming night.

I agree Holmes is coming off of the bad side of a blow out and SK will not be able to match the Bulldogs speed. I look for DJ and the Holmes defense to really wake and shock some people.

If i'm not mistaking you said the same thing last year when holmes played scott and do you remember the outcome. Simon Kenton will not lose this game and they also have a lot of speed to match holmes speed. I'm not saying they will beat them bad but they will win.:thumb:

Their speed killed SK last year?

Didn't SK win by 2 TD's plus?

I haven't seen Austin Hill's name in the paper, is he playing this year?

SK won by 20+ last year. What exactly did they kill/torch?

It sound like you're a little too attached to holmes my friend...

SK won by 20+ last year. What exactly did they kill/torch?

It sound like you're a little too attached to holmes my friend...

They won by 20 +? What game were you at? If I remember correctly it was 43-28, and the first two td'sere given to the neers on bad calls. I think you need to get your facts straight buddy.

Also I'm not too attached to Holmes. I picked them to get blown out at Ryle. Sk is no where near as good Ryle. Therefor I came up with the prediction that SK wouldn't blow them out...or beat them for that matter. Isn't that how this website works? Or is that a different one? :sssh:

You have your opinion, I have mine. And Jefferson did kill SK last year. If you read closely, you'll see where even Neerfan posted that :thumb: