Simon Kenton at Holmes predictions

If i'm not mistaking you said the same thing last year when holmes played scott and do you remember the outcome. Simon Kenton will not lose this game and they also have a lot of speed to match holmes speed. I'm not saying they will beat them bad but they will win.:thumb:

Now that is crazy I promise you Holmes will not lose to Scott this year and as matter of fact I will be in town from San Antonio to see that game. I have a nephew on one side of the ball and a neice that cheers for the other team so It will be a exciting night in Covington.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won by 20 +? What game were you at? If I remember correctly it was 43-28, and the first two td'sere given to the neers on bad calls. I think you need to get your facts straight buddy.

Also I'm not too attached to Holmes. I picked them to get blown out at Ryle. Sk is no where near as good Ryle. Therefor I came up with the prediction that SK wouldn't blow them out...or beat them for that matter. Isn't that how this website works? Or is that a different one? :sssh:

You have your opinion, I have mine. And Jefferson did kill SK last year. If you read closely, you'll see where even Neerfan posted that :thumb:

Alright so i was wrong. I though it was 48-23 or 26 so i'm dyslexic i guess. O well. There's no need to get offended by a couple added points my man.

Anywho bad calls or not 14-0 is 14-0 no excuses, and at no point was this game close last year. Holmes last one or two touchdowns were garbage points. The game was basically already over at that point.

Neerfan said he had a good game, and was a great punter. Nowhere did he say that he killed anybody. One thing's for sure, Duran will be the best athelete on the field, but I think SK will be able to contain him ehough, especially since Austin is gone.

He did have over 300 but a lot of those were in the closing of the game when sk was in basically a prevent defense. This game was not close last year. Now on to this year, sk's defense led them last year and their offense does this year, meaning that Duran could be on pace for an amazing statistical day. Bottom line is the only way this one will be a blowout is if Holmes wants it to be, meaning if they worry about their ego instead of playing together. Another 23 penalty performance will result in blowout.

The statement that SK's defense is suspect doesn't really do justice, they lost a lot of talent and leadership on that side of the ball from last year which is why Duran is poised for a big night, also I love what the defensive coordinator did with this his play calling last year but there have been a few questionable decisions so far this year... That said, SK is still the clear favorite and will win

Hill and Palmer both had good games in '05 but the loss of Hill has to have negative effect on the HHS passing game.

The loss of Hill was HUGE. As i stated before, Hill at 6'3 would have been hands down one of the best WR in nky especially with his leaping ability.

But as far as the game goes, SK will not blow Holmes out. If they do I'll gladly eat crow. But I just don't see them being able to stop Jefferson. I can remember a couple years ago when Brandent Englemon single handedly beat the Neers and everyone was saying the same thing about that game. The only way SK wins this game is if they can contain DJ and the Dawgs speed.

Holmes is the type of team you don't want to give confidence to. Get up on them early and maybe you'll beat them. Otherwise Holmes uses this week to make a statement around NKY. Just because Ryle blew them out doesnt make them a bad team. Ryle is going to blow alot of teams out this year.

The loss of Hill was HUGE. As i stated before, Hill at 6'3 would have been hands down one of the best WR in nky especially with his leaping ability.

But as far as the game goes, SK will not blow Holmes out. If they do I'll gladly eat crow. But I just don't see them being able to stop Jefferson. I can remember a couple years ago when Brandent Englemon single handedly beat the Neers and everyone was saying the same thing about that game. The only way SK wins this game is if they can contain DJ and the Dawgs speed.

Holmes is the type of team you don't want to give confidence to. Get up on them early and maybe you'll beat them. Otherwise Holmes uses this week to make a statement around NKY. Just because Ryle blew them out doesnt make them a bad team. Ryle is going to blow alot of teams out this year.

Come on now get your own past comparison players... lol

But really, SK doesn't have to stop Jefferson, just slow him down and not slow themselves down with penalties and missed opportunities. If they can do that they should win.

The statement that SK's defense is suspect doesn't really do justice, they lost a lot of talent and leadership on that side of the ball from last year which is why Duran is poised for a big night, also I love what the defensive coordinator did with this his play calling last year but there have been a few questionable decisions so far this year... That said, SK is still the clear favorite and will win

Its interesting that SK sort of has their corners on an island. They really got no support over the top in the Dixie game. Is that standard?

Its interesting that SK sort of has their corners on an island. They really got no support over the top in the Dixie game. Is that standard?

SK was running a unique defense for dixie with a little cover zero mixed into it. They got burned once or twice with it, but o well, I'm not going to question coach Herbst's decisions because he really knows what he's doing.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of defensive formations coach Herbst puts on the field against Duran.