ND 40 Michigan St 37

gametime

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I said that ND has looked super this year??? I remember I even said in the Notre Dame Michigan thread that Michigan completely dominated them... I was just commenting on him saying USC pounding Notre Dame, because USC hasn't looked that good this year. Also after last years tough loss Im sure Notre Dame will come out with alot of emotion in the game especially if USC is number 2 in the country....Geez its funny how uptight people on here get when anyone mentions Notre Dame at all...:rolleyes:

Notre Dame may come out with a lot of emotion, but so will USC.....They rarely lose at home....

Not uptight, just trying to keep some of the overzealous ND fans on here grounded.;)

Notre Dame may come out with a lot of emotion, but so will USC.....They rarely lose at home....

Not uptight, just trying to keep some of the overzealous ND fans on here grounded.;)

:p I know its tough to beat USC at home, but I just dont think it will be some blowout like he was saying. So thats what I was commenting on, Notre Dame might lose that game but I think if they do it will be in a close dog fight like last year. Also that game could end up having alot of meaning on it for both teams if neither team losses from here on out. So I know that game should be really intense...

Its getting uglier and uglier between these two schools. John L pulled out a tape at his press conference showing that no MSU player touched Charlie Weiss during the sideline fracas as was intimated by Crewcut Charlie. He is also suggesting that the ND coaches who were involved be suspended . He siad it was a Big 10 team involved, he's sure the league would suspend them but "they don't have a league."

Its getting uglier and uglier between these two schools. John L pulled out a tape at his press conference showing that no MSU player touched Charlie Weiss during the sideline fracas as was intimated by Crewcut Charlie. He is also suggesting that the ND coaches who were involved be suspended . He siad it was a Big 10 team involved, he's sure the league would suspend them but "they don't have a league."

What little bit of the tape I saw showed a ND assistant reaching in the frey with his hand and grabbing MSU's #6 and jerking him out of the fracas. That's what set off him and got him a 15 yard penalty. I think John L has a legitimate gripe on that whole episode.

This game puts ND back in the National Title discussion because their next 7 games are cakewalks then they got USC. If Notre Dame finishes 11-1 I truly believe they will play for the national title.

Not if there is 2-3 undefeated teams as one will come form the Big East as they do not have a conference title game.

What little bit of the tape I saw showed a ND assistant reaching in the frey with his hand and grabbing MSU's #6 and jerking him out of the fracas. That's what set off him and got him a 15 yard penalty. I think John L has a legitimate gripe on that whole episode.

Maybe John L should keep his players off the the Notre Dame sideline and he wouldn't have to worry about it.

Do you think Arizona is better than NOTRE DAME?

Off the top of my head I would say no but I havent watched them yet this year. But Zona has nothing to do with ND being soft.

They got smacked in the mouth against Michigan at home and didnt do a darn thing about it. I honestly thought Brady Quinn was going to cry after getting hit so much atleast his facial expressions looked like he was gonna.

Michigan St whipped them all over the field in the first half this past week before they choked and forgot how to win a ball game.