ND 40 Michigan St 37

gametime

I still dont think ND is a very good team, but now that they have comeback and Michigan St forget to finish the game, we will have to hear for a while how ND is back and they will beat everybody and Quinn should be heisman blah blah blah. The Trojans will put a hurtin on them later this year.

I just wanted to put this in bold letters to remember this when the end of the year comes. Because really USC has not looked that great this year, I know yesterday they didn't play that good at all against a Arizona team that got destroyed by LSU earlier this year...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol:

Michigan State is a good team now?!

Please. I'm sure ND fans also said they were a good team last year after the Spartans planted the flag; but we all saw how that ended up.

And like GT pointed out, no rain when he started to throw.

And for everyone so high on what ND did in this game, they DROPPED IN THE COACHES POLL. Maybe they don't think as much of MSU as you guys.:sssh:

It was raining for most of the entire second half, regardless of what my twin said. Should Notre Dame have been down? No, but they were and they did a tremendous job of coming back on the road at a Big Ten school. No matter what the polls did, Notre Dame likely just cut themselves a $14M check. Sounds good to me.

It was raining for most of the entire second half, regardless of what my twin said. Should Notre Dame have been down? No, but they were and they did a tremendous job of coming back on the road at a Big Ten school. No matter what the polls did, Notre Dame likely just cut themselves a $14M check. Sounds good to me.

It was raining for most of the second half. Just not the part where the Irish scored 3 TDs towards the end...

^ one of those TD's was an interception return. So 60% of Brady's TD's came in the driving rain, the other, came under less than ideal condition, is that ok?

I didn't see the first two, and I did see the one early in the 3rd. It was raining, but was not the downpour conditions a few minutes later. So from what I know, he threw one of three TD passes in a steady rain. Saying he led a comeback in a driving rain is playing with words at best...

:lol::lol::lol:

Michigan State is a good team now?!

Please. I'm sure ND fans also said they were a good team last year after the Spartans planted the flag; but we all saw how that ended up.

And like GT pointed out, no rain when he started to throw.

And for everyone so high on what ND did in this game, they DROPPED IN THE COACHES POLL. Maybe they don't think as much of MSU as you guys.:sssh:

It was raining for most of the second half. Just not the part where the Irish scored 3 TDs towards the end...

^ one of those TD's was an interception return. So 60% of Brady's TD's came in the driving rain, the other, came under less than ideal condition, is that ok?

I didn't see the first two, and I did see the one early in the 3rd. It was raining, but was not the downpour conditions a few minutes later. So from what I know, he threw one of three TD passes in a steady rain. Saying he led a comeback in a driving rain is playing with words at best...

Oh no, there is dissention in the ranks. Could Notre Dame be the Big III's Yoko. :sssh:

Not unless they find a way for their youngsters to grow up fast.

They are. Their defense isnt like the D they had last year. They are actually good on defense this year and very fast they just swarm the ball. Booty has pinpoint accuracy and a bunch of weapons. Plus its at the coliseum. They will physically whip ND, their soft.

I just wanted to put this in bold letters to remember this when the end of the year comes. Because really USC has not looked that great this year, I know yesterday they didn't play that good at all against a Arizona team that got destroyed by LSU earlier this year...

Yeah, and ND has just looked so super haven't they??:rolleyes:

You go ahead and remember that and remember you heard it hear first. USC will physically beat them up. ND is SOFTT yes thats right soft with two T's.

Yeah, and ND has just looked so super haven't they??:rolleyes:

Have I said that ND has looked super this year??? I remember I even said in the Notre Dame Michigan thread that Michigan completely dominated them... I was just commenting on him saying USC pounding Notre Dame, because USC hasn't looked that good this year. Also after last years tough loss Im sure Notre Dame will come out with alot of emotion in the game especially if USC is number 2 in the country....Geez its funny how uptight people on here get when anyone mentions Notre Dame at all...:rolleyes: