ND 40 Michigan St 37

gametime

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ironic considering everyone dropped him over "one game."

1) That one game was worse than this one game was better.

2) It wasn't just one game. Quinn wasn't exactly setting the world on fire before Michigan as I recall. If you put Quinn up there in your Heisman ballot's top 3, you're basing it on one game.

2) It wasn't just one game. Quinn wasn't exactly setting the world on fire before Michigan as I recall. If you put Quinn up there in your Heisman ballot's top 3, you're basing it on one game.

He's in the discussion at this point. Its still early.

I was out with a few friends having some adult drinks at a local establishment,.. DISGUSTED with the game. The Irish took the lead and I was still so disgusted(or something) that I didn't realize they were winning. I thought they were still down three. I continued to be angry for a couple minutes til someone realized my confusion and then pointed out the fact that they were winning.

Anyhow, I knew they could do it, just didn't think they would lol. I wasn't too far off though, predicted score ws 43-40 Irish

5 TDs in a huge comeback on the road against a good team in driving rain. Those intangibles will put him back in the race.
:lol::lol::lol:

Michigan State is a good team now?!

Please. I'm sure ND fans also said they were a good team last year after the Spartans planted the flag; but we all saw how that ended up.

And like GT pointed out, no rain when he started to throw.

And for everyone so high on what ND did in this game, they DROPPED IN THE COACHES POLL. Maybe they don't think as much of MSU as you guys.:sssh:

I wish I could come on here and say that Michigan State blew this game but I can’t because Notre Dame rose up and played better then Michigan State played. Both teams gave it their all and when all was said and done Notre Dame had more heart and a little more talent.

Now that wasn't that hard was it. ;)

Seriously though, I've read how you feel about the Irish, so I think it is great that you are willing to give them credit for turing the game around instead of placing all the blame on Michigan State.

:lol::lol::lol:

Michigan State is a good team now?!

Please. I'm sure ND fans also said they were a good team last year after the Spartans planted the flag; but we all saw how that ended up.

And like GT pointed out, no rain when he started to throw.

And for everyone so high on what ND did in this game, they DROPPED IN THE COACHES POLL. Maybe they don't think as much of MSU as you guys.:sssh:

Michigan state is not an elite team, but they are a very good team. I've always said that Stanton is underrated, and while some don't agree, I stand by that. MSU is very athletic and they will give a few good teams a run for their money.

Also, I figured ND would drop in rankings, no surprise to me. Barely beating an unranked team after a huge comeback would drop anyone (except probably OSU).